cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Shipping Pick List is Broken ....

When bulk Shipping The pick list is no longer combining orders its seperating them out. Lets say someone buys 5 items together and I combine the shipping like always now it shows up as 5 seperate line items on my pick list like it was 5 seperate orders. This waste ALOT of paper and time. This just changed recently. Please look into this issue.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Bulk Shipping Pick List is Broken ....

I am not replicating this issue through either the bulk shipping page pick list function or through the seller hub orders page pick list function.

The only time items are separated out that I'm seeing is when the buyer has made separate payments. When that happens, there is a link at the top of the bulk shipping page to combine orders. As long as all items were purchased with the same ID and are shipping to the same address, bulk shipping will combine them and after combined you can generate the pick list.

combine.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'm having the same issue. It's a recent change where the seller can combine just fine, but when the orders process -  the label number presented is off (still states it created labels for the combined orders, but did not) and the pick list has separate orders for each order number, though the orders are grouped together in the print out. 4th day in a row this has happened. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The combine feature still works, but the processed orders are not combined in the pick list and the label number is off, though BM does print out the correct number of labels. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I second this notion, please do something about this if possible. It makes packing orders significantly more difficult 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply