Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Buyer "didn't receive item" even though they did

Recently I sold a camera here, listed as Buy It Now. One day I had left work and there was no action, and by the time I had gotten home 15 minutes later somebody had bought and even paid for the item. I was a bit leery as their account has been open ...

International UK sales

Are 'dolls' and 'doll clothes' no longer allowed for sale to the UK? My UK buyers were able to purchase items October 2, but now can not. The UK does not show up as 'excluded', but is also not in the 'included' allowed shipping area. Called eBay Nove...

Looks like something is missing or invalid. Please fix any issues and try again.

This is so annoying. Spent an hour effing with 5his. It won't let me select standard shipping only local pick up. Looks like something is missing or invalid. Please fix any issues and try again.Shipping service, Weight of packaged item At least one v...

getting a warning on every item revision

Every Time I do a revision I get the following warning with a red exclamation mark. "There was a problem adding or updating promoted listings. Update this listing to try again.The update does still work." Is the real problem that I just flat refuse t...

revise.JPG
User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question

Hello! How can I set that status on my store?https://imgur.com/a/a8XhfP0

New Seller--Buyer didn't pay 12 hours after auction ended

Hello community, I just did my first sale. Auction ended 12 hours ago. Bidder was very responsive before auction ended. Since I haven't received payment yet, so I sent an email asking if the buyer changed their mind so I can offer to 2nd chance bidde...

Resolved! Guidance on lost package... Fedex has picture of box delivered, but to a different doorstep?

Ebay buyer let me know the item was "Delivered" but that it wasn't to her house. Has Fedex delivery image showing it at a different looking doorstep and has provided me a photo of her doorstep. $280 item, not insured for more than standard that comes...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why am I not selling fast enough?

Hello friends. For those who know, I have a store of Bakugan from the original series. I take 24 photos, give the cheapest price you can find on eBay, free international shipping, use promoted listings, promotions, send more offers with an additional...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 37 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors