cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefits from "Dedicated customer support" that comes with Anchor Store subscriptions?

For those that have an Anchor Store subscription...

Is the "Dedicated customer support" that comes with an Anchor store subscription worth it?

What benefits does it provide over the support we get with the lower tiered store subscriptions?  Does Dedicated support do any better enforcing Seller Protection policies for the seller?

Thank you!

Kim
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Benefits from "Dedicated customer support" that comes with Anchor Store subscriptions?

I haven't used it very much. 

When I have, the reps have been helpful.

Haven't had a situation that required "any better enforcing Seller Protection policies for the seller" so I can't answer that.

What I have gotten is a phone number where I have had to wait all of 2 minutes to be connected to a human being, with no phone tree to work my way through.

That was not the only reason I went with an anchor store subscription.  At the time, it was just 10,000 free listings, now it has grown to something like 79,000 listings.  I just didn't want to get involved with deciding which old items to keep for how long, and new listings etc.  It was just easier for me to have an anchor store.

And I can't complain about the $150 shipping supplies coupon.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I haven't used it very much. 

When I have, the reps have been helpful.

Haven't had a situation that required "any better enforcing Seller Protection policies for the seller" so I can't answer that.

What I have gotten is a phone number where I have had to wait all of 2 minutes to be connected to a human being, with no phone tree to work my way through.

That was not the only reason I went with an anchor store subscription.  At the time, it was just 10,000 free listings, now it has grown to something like 79,000 listings.  I just didn't want to get involved with deciding which old items to keep for how long, and new listings etc.  It was just easier for me to have an anchor store.

And I can't complain about the $150 shipping supplies coupon.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@postcardcountry curious- you have an Anchor Store for just this name, or do you have another account?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply