cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIG TIME RE-LISTING PROBLEMS...CAN'T RE-LIST AND EBAY WORKING ON IT FOR OVER 3 DAYS NOW...HELP!

For over three days I cannot re-list and when I call ebay, they say it's a problem they're working on.  I'm down and out, can't sell, can't even list new.  Screen goes white and can't enter a thing.  Any insight on what the heck is going on.  My business is shut down if I can't list items!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

BIG TIME RE-LISTING PROBLEMS...CAN'T RE-LIST AND EBAY WORKING ON IT FOR OVER 3 DAYS NOW...HELP!

@insuredartequities wrote:

For over three days I cannot re-list and when I call ebay, they say it's a problem they're working on.  I'm down and out, can't sell, can't even list new.  Screen goes white and can't enter a thing.  Any insight on what the heck is going on.  My business is shut down if I can't list items!

@insuredartequities  - have you tried posting on the Technical Board?  Not currently having the issues you describe - perhaps others are and e-Bay is aware and working on it?  If not, you can likely contact e-Bay thru call back in the Chat feature and ask them to open another tix or escalate the ones you have?  When was the last time you heard back from e-Bay?  

Seller Tools - The eBay Community

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 2
latest reply