cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE ANYONE SELLING ON EBAY

AFTER 24 YEARS OF SELLING ON EBAY I AM DONE WITH THEIR HORRIBLE POLICIES AND CHANGES. ALL SELLERS ARE QUILTY AND THEY WILL NEVER LET YOU PROVE YOU ARE INNOCENT. I HAD A BUYER LIE THREE TIMES AND IN HIS OWN WORDS SAID HE ORDERED BY MISTAKE. EBAY WILL NOT REMOVE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK EVEN AFTER I OFFERED TO REFUND THE MONEY AFTER HE PAID FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING SINCE IT WAS HIS MISTAKE. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE..  THAT ONLY HAVE FEELINGS FOR THE BUYER.. THE SELLER WILL NEVER GET A FAIR CHANCE EVER AGAIN ON EBAY. AFTER 24 YEARS WITH OVER 200,000 EACH YEAR IN SALES  THEY ARE RUDE AND ARROGANT NOW WITH THEIR NEW POLICIES AND DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AS THE SELLER.  I'M FED UP.

Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Thank you for the information.

I will take the appropriate action.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 41
latest reply

This is the Community forums, so you are talking to your fellow sellers here.  Yelling at us is not necessary to make the point that you are upset.  All caps means you are yelling.

What you shared here certainly sound frustrating to be sure.  But there aren't enough details to really know what transpired between you and the buyer, but then we really don't need to know.  If you are upset enough by this you have every right to leave.  I wish you nothing but the best in whatever you decide to do.

Your responses to both of the negatives you have likely does more harm that the fb the buyer left for you.

And if you did use the AI to write your description, you are still responsible as a seller for what it says.  So if there is a conflict between your pics and the description, that is on the seller, not the buyer.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 3 of 41
latest reply

"Old lady stand on the corner
With a purse in her hand
She does not know but in a minute or so
She will be robbed by a naked man

Beware, beware, beware of the Naked Man"

(Or maybe I should say "AI").

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 41
latest reply

Sorry, not meant to reply to chapeau*

But, wow, why the spam?

Message 5 of 41
latest reply

@annadryl wrote:

Some ideas for your Spam>

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 23-51-17 spam - Google Search.png

Very popular in Hawaii.  I personally like it fried and then make a sandwich.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 6 of 41
latest reply

Looks like you should have just refunded the guy and then you wouldn't have got a neg review and you wouldn't feel so quilty about it. 

Message 7 of 41
latest reply

Oh, man - spam musubi. I was in Hawaii for the Honolulu Marathon last December, and despite the fact that I generally don't eat meat, I had my hands on that spam musubi ASAP - which I made sure NOT to eat before the race but saved for after. I grew up with Spam and actually like it. It's also real tasty with good mustard on rye bread. We fried ours in bacon fat from the ever-renewing pot of grease on the corner of the range - it's the way podunk small town people cooked in those days. It's amazing I'm still alive lol.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 8 of 41
latest reply

Chalk this one up as a learning experience.  Your listing did show that it would fit multiple models.

Message 9 of 41
latest reply

Before you leave for good, you might want to make your final action buying a new keyboard from an eBay seller.  Yours appears to have a stuck caps lock key.

Message 10 of 41
latest reply

"ALL SELLERS ARE QUILTY"

Wasn't Quilty a character in the book LOLITA?

I am definitely NOT Quilty.

Message 11 of 41
latest reply

@saxmusic22 

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll definitely beware.

Message 12 of 41
latest reply

Since it's still winter, I must admit I'm still quilty at the moment.

Message 13 of 41
latest reply

Your responses to those negatives really help to validate the buyers' comments. Better to not respond at all. 

Message 14 of 41
latest reply

If the item only fit select models, you should have mentioned which select models it fit.

Have a great day.
Message 15 of 41
latest reply