cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic payment?

Hey all, 

So I haven't used this ebay account in a while so I'm no longer subscribed to a store account & all my listings are gone so I have to relist everything. 

When i went to subscribe to a store account again, it said that I needed to set up an automatic payment method, which I set as my paypal account. I still can't subscribe to a store account cause It says I have no automatic payment method. I've tried several times. 

& by the way I do not have any bank account. I have one direct deposit prepaid card that I use & that is all that I have besides paypal. 

I've always had my paypal account as the automatic payment method on all ebay accounts. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Automatic payment?

Before opening an eBay Store, make sure you meet the following requirements:

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Automatic payment?

Try registering your debit card. They don't require a credit card or lots of sellers wouldn't be selling.

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais Nin
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Automatic payment?

@*eponymous* wrote:

Try registering your debit card. They don't require a credit card or lots of sellers wouldn't be selling.

^^THIS^^

I don't have a credit card - never have, never will. I registered with my credit union debit card.

OP, since you have a direct deposit debit card, you should be able to register it since it will be verified to you. The people who have problems registering cash cards are those that try to use cards that are not reloadable, or ones that they have never registered.

You can still set your auto payment for Paypal if you want. That's how I have mine set, although I do make single payments every $5 instead of paying once a month.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Automatic payment?

My direct deposit card is on my paypal account & I even tried both of them as an automatic payment method & it still says right next to automatic payment method - None. I thought maybe the direct deposit card wasn't working for an APM because it expires at the end of the month (I don't have the new one yet). When I add paypal it says successful but then it still says I have no APM. 😞
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Automatic payment?

That one isn't working either. I thought it wasn't working because it expires at the end of the month but Paypal isn't working as a payment method either. It says successful when I put set is as APM but then says I have no APM under my account settings.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Automatic payment?

Sorry I was responding to you guys from my other account. I'm The OP. I didn't realize I was still logged in.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply