cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication Guarantee Glitch - won’t appear for shoes under $150.

C928FC4C-AD16-4071-8B56-C318E7B71B7D.jpeg

31AE84EA-357D-4A60-87BB-248AD82F58F4.jpeg

Hey all, wierd issue here. I always sell using eBay authentication guarantee with no issues.

I currently have shoes listed from $85-$300 with the authentication guarantee badge. I tried making some more listings tonight, and anything under $150 takes away eBay authentication. Per ebays terms and conditions brand new shoes and depending on the brand qualify for authentication at $75 and up.

These are crocs and Nike shoes they qualify. But authentication guarantee won’t populate if the listing is below $150.

Even stranger, the shoes I have listed for $85 show authentication right now as they should. But if I revise them it takes it away and won’t reappear unless it’s $150 or more.

I got eBay customer service to open a tech support ticket, so hopefully that fixes it. But curious if anyone else is having this issue, it seems to be a glitch on eBays end?

I attached 2 screenshots of the same listing. As you can see authentication guarantee only populates if $150 or higher.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

All the Crocs and Nikes you listed on Nov 7th, the date of your post, show Authenticity Guarantee on the live listing @bdawgscollectibles .

Can you confirm if you go in to revise listing 166424709868 do you see AG on the listing form?

If the answer is no, can you check on a web browser instead of the app?

Let us know your results. If the issue is still occurring it will help to know if it's exclusive to the app or if it extends to the web.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hey, forgot to edit this. It ended up fixing itself after a few hours and started populating. Was a wierd glitch though never had it not populate before. Appreciate it

Message 3 of 3
latest reply