cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attention: Sellers Affected by Slow Sales

My sales have been really really slow, so I was attempting to add more item specifications. Some of my listings were missing many of them. I know that I originally had at least 8 specs on all my listings?

Right in the middle of the tedious process, I noticed that there were brand new options in the listing area, lots of them and with choice buttons!

Maybe I am nuts but it looks like something is being revised by ebay pertaining to listing specs.

Don't know if it will help slow sales, but if you are looking for something you could do to improve sales, perhaps try it?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Attention: Sellers Affected by Slow Sales

I and a few others have been speculating that even though many corporations have been able to raise prices of goods sold by 30 to 40% recently, we can't control what other sellers on Ebay do and the resources buyers have to purchase our goods. We just work within the system. To a minor extent, listing optimization helps, but I think it comes down to showcasing what we have... good photos, decent listing, item buyer wants and then to price. Economic situation means some people may be dropping prices just to get some cash flow and we have to either wait it out or respond accordingly. The less unique your stuff is, then it's like all commodities. Lowest price wins. Ever notice how there is a line of 5 cars per pump at the membership gas pumps? 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply