cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we COMPELLED to use payoneer from now on?

Sorry if this is repetitive. I am pretty much done for good here after 2 accounts since 1998. CoVid and other things done it for me, I am basically keeping the shop for nostalgia but it is off and will go down eventually.

I've seen this payoneer thing. I do not intend to join as I am practically outta bsiness. Is eBay removing PayPal alltogether or what?... and what happenes if I don't join payoneer before the 25th ... will my account be halted?

Can I downgrade my account to a personal one to avoid all this? I'm not really selling anything anymore.

Thanks in advance

---

* Il riportato sopra non rappresenta nessuna opinione, tranne la mia! 😛 *
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Are we COMPELLED to use payoneer from now on?

SO MUCH AGREE !!! TERRIBLE COSTUMER SUPPORT TEAM. STUPID POLICY ! I KEPT CHATTING WITH THEM OVER 5 WEEKS (!!!!!) just imagine, nowdays someone  who asks to be a client and ready to pay comission for service , but THE MOST IDIOT COMPANY IN THE WORLD asks about 5 more documents (after ID,Driving  LICENCE AND PASSPORT !!!!!) They keep askin smthing else !!!  

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Are we COMPELLED to use payoneer from now on?

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply