cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone hear if there is going to be a USPS increase in postage anytime soon?

I was wondering if I needed to stock up on Forever stamps.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Anyone hear if there is going to be a USPS increase in postage anytime soon?

Don't even put that idea out there!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Anyone hear if there is going to be a USPS increase in postage anytime soon?

Usually the new rates are announced in October and go into effect in January.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Don't even put that idea out there!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Great. Thanks. I'll hold off for now then. I had an Ebay coupon that I was going to use to buy stamps but will use the coupon for something else. 🙂

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@sweetteagirl wrote:

I was wondering if I needed to stock up on Forever stamps.

Thanks.

The discounted price available from eBay & Paypal shipping for all parcels means you pay far less than retail --- those forever stamps are only good fot regular 1st Class envelopes ...

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@sweetteagirl wrote:

Great. Thanks. I'll hold off for now then. I had an Ebay coupon that I was going to use to buy stamps but will use the coupon for something else. 🙂

How do you get a Ebay coupon to buy stamps ?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

With consideration to what's been going on it the Chinese economy, my guess would be that we will have to raise our postage rates to keep theirs as low as possible for a few more years, if not longer.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I guess I missed the eBay announcement or eBay email ( I sure didn't get one)

about USPS FC package postage going to $3.00. 

While I check  the announcement page, I sure appreciate when I get eBay notifications, rather than have to go search for them. 

I'm usually on top of making listing corrections with regular postage increases 

and the few decreases we've gotten. Fortunately, only a few to update. 

Yes, I know using eBay shipping we still get a discount, which is very nice and appreciated!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply