cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else getting this error message when trying to list?

Started 2 days ago. Called Ebay and after 40 minutes on the phone. I was told they have one other reported issue of this error. They reviewed my account and they admit it is a glitch of some sort. Sent a ticket to department. No listing on my main account, which gives me 95% of my sales until they resolve it and we all know what happens to our sales when we stop listing. Not Cool Ebay

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

• Unfortunately, you can't list this item. When eBay manages payments, we currently can't support certain items. {e71927-1107483x}
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

That's not a glitch if the item you're trying to list is in one of the categories not supported by Managed Payments.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-policies/managed-payments-restricted-items-policy?id=5009

If you have a secondary account that's not yet signed up for MP then you can list there until MP starts supporting those categories- which they will in the future according to eBay reps.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

It's Skis and Ski boots. Then I tried to list some shorts and got same message. Ebay all ready checked that. Not the case.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

What item or in what category were you trying to list?

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

I had the same issue yesterday trying to list a Fleece Neck Gaiter.  There is an issue somewhere on feebay.  Others reported on the forums the issue yesterday.

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Tried several categories with same result. Skis, Ski boots, and men's shorts

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

What happens if you sell similar from somebody else's active listing? Shot in the dark, but maybe worth a try?

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Hope they get this figured out quickly. Good luck

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Great idea, but didn't work. Thank you though.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

If you see others bring this up encourage them to call CS and get added to the ticket. The more people on the report the higher priority eBay will assign it.

brian@ebay- adding you as an FYI as this is a big issue that sellers can't list at all.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

I've been running into this problem for a few days.   I have contacted ebay and they filed a tech ticket for me as well.  The issue covers revising, relisting and then an attempt at listing the same item as new.  The items I am having problems with are skis and snowboards.  I tried test listing one of the snowboards in an unaffiliated category but was obtaining the same problems.  I've changed my text, condition, new or used status, photos, and shipping options with no resolution.  I haven't yet adjusted the packaged weight and dimensions but I will try that as well.

The idea of attempting to list via another non-managed payments user account is a good idea.  I'll try that as well.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

@coffeebean832 wrote:

If you see others bring this up encourage them to call CS and get added to the ticket. The more people on the report the higher priority eBay will assign it.

brian@ebay- adding you as an FYI as this is a big issue that sellers can't list at all.

@coffeebean832 thanks! We've reported this and it's being looked into.

Brian,
Community Team
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

OK  when can I list an item 

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

This discussion is over 2 years old so it is unlikely that you are having the identical problem as the original poster.  If you are having a specific problem, please start a new thread as they will probably close those old thread.

You are probably not going to have much luck selling here with a negative feedback as your only feedback.  Unless your account is already restricted you may want to start a new ID.  But if it is restricted, you are not allowed to do that.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

2024 and this still happens. i can't list and neither does ebay have a clear instruction on submitting info.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply