cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else **bleep** about performance reviews?

I send everything out with eBay tracking. I buy all of my labels from them. They provide tracking. So why am I the one getting a bad review for “item not delivered” I AM NOT the postal worker. I pack and ship ALL of my items well before my last handling date. 
so why is it my issue that eBay tracking has a ton of issues. 
don't go giving your sellers a bad review because your tracking hasn’t been improved on! I do NOT work for the post office. I am NOT the one that delivers it. Cut us some slack with your crap performance reviews and actually look into why it is that I have items not received. 

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Anyone else **bleep** about performance reviews?

@trena.kg 

If you are shipping using the eBay Standard Envelope, drop your ESEs in the "Metered Mail" slot in your post office lobby.  This is a more dependable way of receiving that initial scan, which the ESEs receive either late that evening, or during the next few days.  

If you just hand the ESEs to USPS counter employees, or a USPS delivery driver, there is no guarantee that those ESEs will ever receive that initial "scan."  The same applies with mailing your ESEs in the USPS "blue-boxes," or a residential mailbox, or a business mailing system.

It may seem like a little extra trouble, but it works for me every time -- with NO buyer complaints, and NO delivery problems.

Give it a try!

Message 16 of 28
latest reply

@1786davycrockett 

That's really great, I wonder if they have any restriction on the quantity vs, the weight. Where did you find it? The link takes me to an excel sheet.

Message 17 of 28
latest reply

My Good Person! You’re my hero! Thank you so much for this advice. Solid! I will do this from now on. A little extra is perfectly fine, so long as my buyer gets their product when it says and I don’t have any more issues. Thank you, thank you! You probably just saved me years of grievances and annoyance. 

Message 18 of 28
latest reply

I buy my shipping label via eBay. 

Message 19 of 28
latest reply

Hey, thank you! I was definitely heated when I wrote that. I appreciate you putting into perspective for me. I’ve gotten some seriously solid advice. That I will be implementing. Thanks! 

Message 20 of 28
latest reply

Thank you. I’ve come to realize I need to have a bit more patience and look at things a bit better. I appreciate the feedback and help. 

Message 21 of 28
latest reply

😬 I have been switching everything over to eBay shipping. Via their .64c envelope label. I’ll do better and make sure I get everything switched over. I’m kind of still new at this. And can’t thank everyone enough for the amazing feedback and help. 

Message 22 of 28
latest reply

Thank you! I greatly appreciate your comments. I have actually been switching everything over to using eBay envelope labels exclusively. And when you buy their label, they automatically generate and attach the tracking number. I’ve never had that be a problem. It’s just that the package gets handed over to the post office of the recipient and marked delivered.  but that post office might not deliver it that day or the next day and people jump the bang bang and open a case against me. I just need to have more patience and send out the envelopes in a better manner. Again, thank you

Message 23 of 28
latest reply

Yeah, this is what I have been starting to use exclusively. Thanks so much for your comment! 

Message 24 of 28
latest reply

Thank you for the comment!! I greatly appreciate it. 

Message 25 of 28
latest reply

It comes up in eBay labels when listed in a supported category

Message 27 of 28
latest reply

Keep in mind when using the envelope tracking that the max size of envelope should be no bigger than 9 x 5 (standard business size) or you will run into issues. If your trying to send bumper stickers it won't fly real well. You will have issues with those as they are over sized for the service. 

Message 28 of 28
latest reply