cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice needed: Jewelry Authentication Program shipping

I am planning to list a 14K gold bracelet, and the BIN price will be over $500.  I'm assuming that Authenticity Guarantee will be required.

I've read the FAQ's for sellers about this program, and I've checked previous board posts.  But, I still have a question.

If the bracelet sells, how should I ship it TO the authentication center? 

Priority?  Signature required?  Insured?

Has anyone had experience with this?  Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Advice needed: Jewelry Authentication Program shipping

@tealt 

The shipping label will be directed right to the authenticator and you'll see this when your item sells. Ebay covers this for you so you don't have to do anything but print and ship.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@silverstatetreasureboxes 

Thank you!  That sounds good.

I must admit that one reason I'm selling the bracelet is that I'm very curious about the jewelry authentication program. 

The FAQ's read very reassuringly for a seller,  and I hope the program lives seamlessly up to all that reassurance.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I have sold a purse and the other day a $2000 bracelet. Ebay covered nothing. I paid for the signature requirement , postage, and insurance. Both times I never had a free lable.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I think that they provide a FedEx labels for sneakers but I don’t remember reading about that happening for other categories.   Perhaps others who have used it can chime in.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

As I said, they sure don’t in Handbags and Jewelry. However they do send it on from authentication to the buyer. However I spend over $26 to ship the bracelet. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply