Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! How do sellers display a percent off on a listing

First I want to say I've entered in these keywords in the community and on eBay Help but found no answer, or I'm asking the question wrong and the answer is right there.I've seen listing with a price and then showing XX% off. Is this done through Man...

Just saw my six millionth etsy adv this month

On the CBS morning show. Six million and one was on local news. Then on CNN. Now on the sports one. Last night on history and the one that show old westerns. Don't do screaming or pod shows or facekindle or Xtweet, and other then NPR no radio ... so ...

0-very low item views?

Hello, Has anyone noticed that their posted items for sale are not getting any views? For days they stay at Mayne 1-3 views and I have one that has never been viewed. What is going on with this? I even called ebay to ask and supposedly they were gonn...

eBay sales are non-existent!

eBay sales have been slow for a while, but now they have grinded to a screeching halt! With 600-700 items listed, I've maybe sold 5 or 6 items per week over the last few weeks, and those sales were for low dollar items! Has eBay changed something whi...

Issues having as a seller!!! WARNING

I sold an item, which though well wrapped broke while shipping to the buyer. The buyer opened a case to be refunded. If you don't know this ridiculous rule ebay has, I'm alerting you: as a seller, ebay demands you to pay postage to have broken items ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 48 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Promoted Listing Fee Calculations

I know I am late to notice, but I just realized the promoted listing fee is calculated including both shipping and sales tax. While I understand some overcharge for shipping, or would if it would escape fees, and can kind of understand charging for t...

VAT Number

I live in Italy but plan to sell on Germany eBay. How can I proceed? Is it necessary to have a VAT number, or is it possible to sell without one?

Time away / what do potential buyer see if they make an offer?

First time using the time away feature. I know that a banner appears at the top of my listing that says the seller is away... but will that same message appear if a buyer goes to place an offer? Are they still able to use best offer? Offers are only ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer scam

A buyer has purchased an item from me and then sent me a message asking for a change of address. I know if I do that I lose seller protections so I won’t agree to it. But what is weird is the account is the same one that purchased the item I made sur...

Who files an insurance claim for package lost by USPS

I shipped an item on 11/27 and it has never arrived. I have put in a trace at USPS and they now say to wait 5-7 days from today and then file an insurance claim. As the seller, do I do this or does the buyer. I have never had good luck with their cla...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have got myself in to quite a pickle.

I just thought I would share this story.I came across these Claussen gummy pickles at my local store.They were in a cute package that looked like a jar of pickles.I did some calculating in my head and decided I could sell them on ebay and make my req...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 82 replies
  • 9 helpful

Not receiving notifications when an item sells

There was an earlier thread that expired and has since been closed. I'm trying to keep this conversation live so a programmer looks into it. Items sold notification in Communication Preferences is on. Spam folder has been checked. No email is coming ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors