cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Service - Why is ebay making things more confusing for the buyers?

These new changes are making ebay confusing. Have you all seen this??? This is something that should be asked after the items are added to the shopping cart, or during the check out process. This window pops up if you click on "add to cart". If you click on the "x" the item doesn't get added. You actually have to scroll down to click on proceed to confirm that you want to add an item. This is ridiculous and weird. The item should be added to the shopping cart regardless if the customer chooses an additional service.

magicwandprices_0-1683951207483.png

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Click on the Proceed to Cart button. Is the "No Thanks" the default? If not that is a problem but otherwise meh!

Advertising is ubiquitous, if eBay can make money from third-party ads it might help keep selling fees down.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

As that offer is from an outside party, if the buyer initiates a return, do they get that warranty money back? I'm thinking not?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@heckofagame wrote:

As that offer is from an outside party, if the buyer initiates a return, do they get that warranty money back? I'm thinking not?

‘Not’ is correct … at least according to the posts I’ve seen from buyers who have initiated a return and can’t find how to cancel the warranty.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@heckofagame wrote:

The third-party "warranty" is a form of insurance, if you have an car accident, make a claim and get paid off why would you also get a refund of your insurance premiums?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@heckofagame wrote:

The customer just contacts the warranty company who cancels and refunds the warranty purchase.

Although many users post that they can't figure it out it's not difficult.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

The warranty thing is available almost everywhere these days.....

Message 7 of 7
latest reply