cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepting an offer.

I'm a seller. I made an offer to watcher. How do I proceed after they accept the offer? I am notified by email from eBay, but my listing still shows original amount. I can't do anything until payment is made from buyer.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Accepting an offer.

When they accept an offer it should be in the system for the exact amount that was accepted.

You don't do anything until the buyer pays.

I'm not sure why they are being billed the original amount.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Once the buyer has accepted the offer and paid, you'll get a notification from eBay that it's time to ship. Just make sure the payment is reflected in your payment records (on Seller Hub) before shipping.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

If you send the invoice, it should show the accepted offer price.  Did you try that?  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

TY - I'll try that next. I've only done this once, and I revised my listing, they paid and that was all. It just seemed since ebay is so darn sophisticated now, there should  be some clear instructions, NOT.

TY

Anteemarn

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Well, I've only done this once and my listing still showed the original asking price. I revised my listing, they paid and all went well. I'm gonna try the invoice next time.

TY for your answer

Anteemarn

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

TY, I'm going to try different ways the next time someone accepts my lower offer.

Ty for your input.

Anteemarn

Message 7 of 7
latest reply