cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANNNOUNCING NEW EBAY STORE OPTION - PREMIUM PLUS

New eBay store option coming soon: Premium Plus will have 5,000 fixed price listings and 750 auction listings.  Yearly subscriptions will be $130/mo/yr and per month subscription will be $170/mo.  Additional over the limit listing fee will be $.05/fixed and $.10/auction.  Sound Good?  Any Takers?

Then sign on to this notice and spread it around and then maybe eBay will listen.  Tell eBay to stop limiting small sellers from growing!!

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

I have a premium store with 1000 + 50,000 listings now...........since I'm in MP............your suggestion certainly wouldn't help me............

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

@cpyzz 

You may find this interesting.

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/service-and-payments/insertion-fees-update.html

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Good For You

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Message 6 from Store Level Spreadsheet
https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Store-Level-Advice/m-p/30947684
A seller determined that for $300.00 a month you can get either:
a) 3,400 Listings with a Premium Store by paying $0.06 for some extra listings.
b) 10,000 Listings for an Anchor Store.

Consider your revenue per listing per month number.
Divide your monthly revenue by the number of listings.
Suppose a seller's revenue is $5.00 per listing per month.
$5.00 times 3,400 listings would be $17,000 per month.
For someone selling 17K a month, a discount of $130.00 to $170.00 a month off of a store subscription wouldn't make much difference.

The next number to consider is your Evaporation Rate.
The percentage of inventory that sells in a period of time.
1,126 Current listings
488 Sold in 90 days.
Your evaporation rate of 43.3% seems good.
Your true percentage might be even higher if you can figure in multiple units on Fixed-Price Buy-It-Now listings.

Maybe you should triple your current 1,126 listings to get to 3,378.
Don't let an increase in store subscription fees prevent you from increasing your income.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

your basically posting a false claim here as if you have inside info., but then ask for tags and maybe eBay will listen. 

Be careful acting like you are part of eBay. You may just lose your account privilege's. We all get the same notices on dashboard. 

just enroll to the store subscription that fits your selling! 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I'd like this but eBay doesn't do what's best for sellers (NO selling platform does). They do what's best for eBay. So you'd have to offer proof to them that this is in their corporate interests.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@iart wrote:

I'd like this but eBay doesn't do what's best for sellers (NO selling platform does). They do what's best for eBay. So you'd have to offer proof to them that this is in their corporate interests.

@iart 

Why would you need it with the new changes made to stores.  When your store comes up for renewal, couldn't you just drop to a regular Premium store and save money?  Or won't the new allotments of free listings work for you?

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/service-and-payments/insertion-fees-update.html

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Already getting a much better store deal than that, for less than half that price.

Hopefully eBay won't read your idea and decide to implement it.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

We tried to drop down from our level to the next level once. Sales tanked. And I mean scary died.

Customer Service experience also suffers. Now, we usually only wait a minute to talk to someone and they fix issues almost immediately. At our level CS reps are very efficient and knowledgeable.

But at our current level we don't use all the benefits. I think dropping down a little would be better than dropping down a lot.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@iart wrote:

We tried to drop down from our level to the next level once. Sales tanked. And I mean scary died.

Customer Service experience also suffers. Now, we usually only wait a minute to talk to someone and they fix issues almost immediately. At our level CS reps are very efficient and knowledgeable.

But at our current level we don't use all the benefits. I think dropping down a little would be better than dropping down a lot.

Store levels have nothing to do with your visibility in the searches.  

Great CS is always a plus and if that is something you use a lot, then of course there is great value in that.    If that is worth the difference in price between a Premium store and an Anchor store [some $240.00 monthly], then it is a great decision for you.

I just didn't know if you were aware of the recent changes with the various store levels.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply