cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 Auction or Fixed Price Promo

Check your offers .

I got this one this morning.

I don't know how to post a link,

so if someone can that would ge great ( thank you ).

I hope everyone has good selling this Sept.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Got it on my non store ID. Daughter's non store didn't get it.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Hi holly
Hope all is well

Got it on my buying only ID & by invite only as always , not on store ID or other ID

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/lcp/AuctionorFixed100.html

If you try to use it & have not been invited you get this
promo 100.JPG

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Please note: Invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting “Activate offer” in the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page. Items listed prior to a seller activating the Promotion will not be eligible for the Promotional Rate.

What is the Promotion?

Invited sellers (“Sellers”) who activate the offer and then create a listing in the auction-style format, auction-style with Buy it Now, or fixed price format, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein (“Qualifying Listing”), will pay no insertion fee per item (“Promotion”) for up to 100 listings during the Promotion Period (as defined below). All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings in this Promotion. The Promotion is in addition to the free listings per month as part of the everyday rate plan.

The Promotion excludes items listed in 1-day or 3-day duration. It does not apply to final value fees or optional advanced listing upgrade and supplemental service fees. Final value fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale, including the cost of the item, shipping, and any other fees a seller may charge—excluding any sales tax. Fees for optional listing upgrades (such as reserve price, Gallery Plus, listing in 2 categories, etc.) still apply. For listing in 2 categories, you will be charged at standard rates for the second category.

Who’s eligible?

This Promotion is available to invited sellers who: (i) received an email and/or message in My eBay; (ii) activated the promotion from the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page; and (iii) meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.

When is it?

This Promotion will begin on the date specified in the message you received through email or eBay Message Center, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on the date specified in the message you received through e-mail or eBay Message Center, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.com (the “Promotion Period”).

How do I activate the promotion?

Sellers that have been invited to participate will automatically receive the Promotion after they activate the Promotion from the invitation email or the Promotion landing page, and then create Qualifying Listings on the US site at www.ebay.com, or eBay Motors at www.ebay.com/motors (Parts & Accessories and Automotive Tools & Supplies only) through the Sell Your Item form, eBay Seller Tools, eBay Mobile applications, and most third-party tools. Any listings created prior to the time of activation will not be eligible for the Promotion. For sellers listing with any tool other than the latest version of the Sell Your Item form, the Promotional Rate may not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the “Seller Account” section in My eBay, under the Account tab, as well as in your next invoice.

Restrictions & Exclusions

• This Promotion excludes 1-day and 3-day durations.
  • The following categories are excluded: eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market, Real Estate, Classified Ad listings, Heavy Equipment, Concession Trailers & Carts, Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment, and Commercial Printing Presses.
  • All Qualifying Listings must comply with all applicable eBay policies, including eBay’s Duplicate Listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings.
  • The Promotion excludes listings created prior to activating the offer and listings with a start date prior to, or after the Promotion Period. However, Good ’Til Cancelled listings that renew during the Promotion Period are eligible for the Promotion.

Reference code: 103951

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Didn't get it Robot Sad  I also hope everyone has good sales in September!

Happy 2018! May this upcoming year be a prosperous one!
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I'm playing right into their hands.  I only get the free listing promos on my non-store ID.  Since I can't resist them, that ID almost has more listings up now than my store ID.  So, I know ebay hopes to trap me into paying for a store to sustain this.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@fern*wood wrote:

I'm playing right into their hands.  I only get the free listing promos on my non-store ID.  Since I can't resist them, that ID almost has more listings up now than my store ID.  So, I know ebay hopes to trap me into paying for a store to sustain this. 

But by making it clear to you that the offers will probably stop as soon as you get a store, it's not a very clever trap. 

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@fern*wood wrote:

Except I don't. When I run out of listings I just transfer some of the non store unsolds over to one of the stores = )

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Apparently I got the offer because I just activated it from the link posted here on the Selling board.

But I can't see any Promotional Offers in My eBay (the messed up new version) or in eBay Messages. There's no longer a section for them!

Bottom line: Try the link here -- you might be surprised!

~~C~~
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@duchess-at-speakeasy wrote:
But I can't see any Promotional Offers in My eBay (the messed up new version) or in eBay Messages. There's no longer a section for them!

There is a tile for promotional offers in the seller hub. If you do not see it, you may have removed it accidentally by customizing the screen. 

offers.jpg

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I got it.  Thanks, Holls!  (That's my DIL's nickname).  

Unfortunately, I can't use, as I have way too much listed right now and none of them end for at least 13 days.  

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I am not in Seller Hub and I did not "customize" anything. Contrary to what I thought last week when I posted in the Weekly Chat, I am actually in My eBay, a revised version that segments each area.  The "overview" has a fixed circle that indicates the number of listings remaining from the monthly 50 freebies.  But there is no link to a Promotional Offers section and no mention of promos -- not even the Vehicles annual promo that I'll never use!  The Unsold section is a total mess, not allowing access to the bulk editor to relist.  Right now, it's showing a Relist button next to an item that I've already relisted! ~~C~~
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 12 of 12
latest reply