cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Costumer Service EVER. Feel like dealing to a cult!!!!

Thank you eBay for officially having the WORST customer service EVER!!!! As of today (more than 90 days after you arbitrary decided to restrict my eBay store), I’m still waiting for the “Availble Funds” I’ve been having on hold by you. 

I’ve a called around 60 times during those 90 days to have a answer as to when I will be receiving the money I have honestly earned, through the last sales, I’ve spoken with around 100 agents (all following a script without talking a second to really listen what your problems is), and yet I still have no solution and no money. 

The situation has become so alarming that I’ve recorded the last 2 conversations in which every time I had to spoke with 3 agents in each to finally finish the call with an unsolved problem.  One department puts you onto another and back to the first one, to later tell you “your account has been restricted and that is why the funds where placed on hold”. 

Well, I ALREADY KNOW THAT!! That’s no the point or the issue. The point is that there’s more than $3,000 retained by eBay for more than 3 MONTHS. 

Please someone explain why and when would the money be received. Your scheme is “shady and illegal” and I’m seeking legal advise for this matter. 

Going through the recorded conversation it all seems to be an strategy to make the process so exhausting that you eventually will give up to what is rightfully yours and they can keep the revenue you made. 

What a shameful experience and poor work ethics eBay seems to have. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)