Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why doesn't my selection for free shipping show in my add description

why doesn't my selection for free shipping show in my add description

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: why doesn't my selection for free shipping show in my add description

Can anyone offer shipping help to @cucwv?

Thanks in advance!

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@li-pamela

No we can't, because he doesn't have any active listings that we can check to figure out what he's talking about..

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Hi @cucwv,

Can you provide the Community more details on the problem you are having so they can offer some help?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@cucwv I am taking a guess here - is it because you chose free shipping on a listing set up with "calculated shipping" instead of "flat shipping'? If that is the case then in search the free shipping wouldn't show when items are sorted by best match...only when sorted by price+shipping.

If you're saying it's not showing on your actual listing, then we can't advise without more info such as which listing you're referring to for starters.

Also, just a heads up that several of your listings offer an option of free local pickup - I don't know if that's an error as this is a cosmetic item (did you mean to select free shipping?).

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

If you are using to list or viewing through the ebay app that may be your problem. It is glitchy and will show free shipping on items with shipping and show shipping charges on items with free shipping.

I remember when if you asked Alexa to change the channel, she had to go to the TV and turn the knob. ~ iowa_east_coast
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Not sure if this is the best way to ask this, but it is essentially the same question...

Why can't I get the orange "FREE SHIPPING" banner/flag to show on the main picture of my postings anymore?  A few weeks ago it was automatic. Now I can't get it to appear to save my life.  Free Shipping does show in small print in the item description...

Thanks in advance.

John

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@grampas_attic

li-pamela is a board moderator. They may not have much info about this. They may also 86 this thread, as it is a very old thread.

You might want to direct your question to the Advanced Apps team. I do not know if they have the info, you are looking for, but they may be able to forward your query to the correct team. You may also use the Comments link on most eBay pages. I have been told that those are actually read by humans.

This is from the eBay Advanced Apps team...

Phone Support (US - 8 AM - 6 PM MST): **To call us, click on the Help & Contact link found at the top of most eBay pages. Click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. Select ‘Selling’ -> ‘Getting Started’ -> ‘Selling Tools’ for issues or concerns related to eBay listing tools that my team can assist you with. Now scroll to the bottom and click Call Us. Ask the customer support agent to transfer you to the Advanced Apps team.**

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

i'm having the same problem. No matter how many times i click, there is not option to offer free shipping. no advanced button. Nothing. very, very frustrating.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply