Did you mean: 

online chat ?

where can I online chat with ebay ?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: online chat ?

@danamonticek222 

I see that you are in the Czech Republic and would need to use the text chat format.

If you have a North American phone number, you can select the option to have eBay call you.

(If you don't have a +1 phone number, then use the human chat option instead.)

1. On the eBay Help page, type a few words about the problem.
  2. Find a topic that is somewhat related to your issue.
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of that page.
  4. You my see the "Have us call you" option for "account" issues.
  5. If not, click the automated chat option.
  6. When automated chat opens, type "Agent" into the chat box.
  7. Click the agent option, and choose the "Have us call you"  or the "chat with us" option.
  8. If requesting a callback, and if your phone has a call blocking feature, be sure to turn it off to receive a callback.

eBay Help - Robochat Call button.eBay Help - Robochat Call button.

If you need to chat about account issues and see only a callback option, then you may want to contact eBay staff on social media to start a private email conversation.

For members who do not have phone access to eBay customer service, these social media pages are manned by eBay employees:
https://twitter.com/askebay
https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hello can i online chat with ebay ?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@clifswa22 

The correct procedure for returning a defective product is to open a Return within your Purchase History. Use the return reason "doesn't match description or photos". Describe the problem and upload a photo. The seller will have three days to respond with a return label.

The Allstate protection plan extends beyond eBay's 30-day money back guarantee. This plan is separate from eBay and separate from the seller.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply