cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Invoices

Can someone tell me why I am still getting monthly invoices from eBay when they now are using a system that deducts their fees on the spot for each sale ? I feel like a cow that's getting milked dry ...

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

eBay Invoices

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you sure you aren't getting invoices for just the items you sold prior to moving to MP?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

eBay Invoices

Maybe...I'll look into that . The invoice says April 16 - May 15 so you may be correct . Time will tell..

I've also noticed that my eBay fees have seemed to increase slightly . Example : $3.18 deducted from a $21.50 sale worked out to 14.79 % . Any idea of what's up with that ?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

eBay Invoices

Even if your issue isn't in the changeover, you'll still receive monthly invoices from eBay for store subscriptions, upgrades, additional shipping charges due, etc., etc. The FVFs are deducted immediately.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

eBay Invoices

This month my Store Fee was deducted from an upcoming payout, as have upgrade fees (such as Buy It Now fees) have been for some time now. As eBay had previously stated, these items are no longer being charged to our credit cad.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply