Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Turbo lister

turbo lister was the single best thing about ebay, why would they discontinue it? maybe I should have stayed away longer?

EBAY "SEARCH US ONLY" EXTENSION FINALLY! WORKS GREAT!

KUDOS TO MOUNTASSIR WHO POSTED THIS IN AN EBAY FORUM! YES!! He deserves a donation for his hard work but not required to downloadI was skimming thru and reading about how many people are looking for a "US only search on Ebay" as I was myself Then I d...

record keeping

What does everyone use for record keeping? Quick books? Is there a discount for ebay sellers for quick books? Any advice is appreciated. Mike

Customizing Invoices and shipping labels

Good morning. How do you customize your invocie/packing slip/shipping label to show the Custom Label field. This is where my inventory identification is stored and it would be wonderful to have it printed on these forms. Thanks in advance! Lance Benl...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does ebay offer a filter to filter out all sellers that won't ship to a PO Box?

I'm wondering if eBay offers some way in their searches to filter out sellers who won't ship to a PO Box. I don't have Rural Route delivery and I've been on eBay since 2001 with no problems until last year this started showing up. I can get stuff UPS...

No "print a shipping label" till after buyer pays??

It now appears we can no longer access "print a shipping label" feature after a sale.....till buyer has made payment.I do not print a shipping label till buyer pays, but I've found the "print a shipping label" feature to be an excellent and reliable ...

How can I uncheck the "Use Designer" check-box by default?

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help with this.When I import a .csv into Turbo Lister 2 (version 9.924.101.0) and then open up an item to make sure all the info is there, the checkbox on the left side of the description builder window that says "Use De...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Incorporate CSS into HTML listing (Part 3)

@shipscript VERY EXCITING....I think you might of resolved it!!!After switching over to Advanced Listing I placed the exact same code you originally modified for me, in the HTML tab..... switched back to the Standard tab, and it looks PERFECTLY align...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! PicURL column always blank in Turbo .csv export

Hi there. Hope somebody can help. When exporting listings from TL to .csv, my PicURL column is always blank. The pictures display fine within Turbo Lister. All of the pictures were uploaded through Turbo Lister or SMP, so are hosted on eBay (example ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ridiculous mobile app!

Ebay, this "new" app is ridiculous!! For some reason a lot of people stood with the 3.0.0 version, doesnt that makes you wonder why???? Changing something good, and make it worst, what a shame! And dont tell me that is because im not used to, because...

Ebay email notifications

I have not been receiving Ebay notifications in my email when an item is listed or an item does not sell. This has been happening the last 2 days and I have not changed any ebay notifications. Anyone else?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

iPad app no longer using advanced listing tool

Hi, My iPad eBay app was using the newer, advanced listing tool for the past several months. Yesterday, it went back to the old listing set-up. I made no changes, never tinkered with the settings anywhere. I cannot find any leads on how to re-activat...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors