Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem: Variety pic NOT Main Pic coming up. SELECT is not default on view!!!

Some of my listings, example: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lace-Top-Sheer-Thigh-High-Stockings-In-Your-Choice-of-6-Colors-Reinforced-Toe/253588217803?hash=item3b0b091fcb:m:mDXlalr2JoZBfI2y4wBVm1Q&var=552800813800are defaulting to a single variety option,...

Turbolister glitches

I am a longtime Turbolister user and appreciate that we can still use this listing tool. I have encountered two glitches with TL though, and wonder if others are experiencing these too. I would especially love an eBay update as to whether these glitc...

Pics from sellers not showing up on email responses

I apologise in advance if this has been answered before... because, this is irritating!I use the EBAY app on Android (I have a Pixel XL running Android 9). I'll ask a seller to submit detailed photos.Various sellers do (thanks!!) send me pics. When I...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

TL username database corrupted > immediate crash

Forgive my inability to search for similar post issues, a TL backaup restoration is monopolizing all my computer's resources. It took a half hour to get a browser open and get here. Problem:I got ready to load listings, clicked to add 25 items into t...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mobile App - Publishing Listings ( listing issue)

I use the mobile app for ebay alot and there was a update ( HUGE mistake). When listing items the listing interface looks completely diffent from what it was, aswel it requires alot more information (Mpn, Brand, UPC). I am looking for a way to change...

UK Store Listings Not Displaying

I downloaded TL today but while is says I have 649 active listings it only displays my 32 .com listings. None of my U649 UK listings appear to be available. Can someone please give me a hand and tell me what I am I doing wrong?

New App Format

The new format for Ebay App sucks. They used it a while back and I didn't like it then. I think it makes it much harder to list items.

Won’t save drafts

New update on my iPad won’t let me save drafts I do all the work to list an item and now because the postage section is now so complicated I chose to save draft and go package my item to get correct weight and size, go back to list and the draft is n...

Markdown Promotion Not Showing On Any Of My Listings. They Show On Competitors Though?

I bought a eBay store subscription so I could do markdown promotions for my listings. I have the promotion active on the listing I want to run the promotion on but it won't show up on the top of the page or the bottom of the page. I have tried callin...

Advertisingboost.com

Hello i recently came accross ADVERTISINGBOOST.COM and they offer unlimited free vactions to every client so they can boost their sales. The customer would see my offer saying for example "Soend more than $50 today and recieve a 3 day vacation" and t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unsupported Return Policy

Recently, I have met the problem about unsupported return policy. I have attached screenshot following. Is there someone who knows how to fix it?Thank you so much!!

2.png 1.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

App Photo Glitch?

After updating the eBay iPhone app today I haven't been able to post pictures with my listings. Every time I try the app tells me that I've lost internet service, even though everything else is working and I tried with both WiFi and the cellular prov...

Resolved! Can you print active inventory listings?

I need to print out an active list of inventory and I have looked on this forum for over an hour. Can't find anything. Does anyone know if you can do this and how? Please help, I need to check and make sure I have all inventory up and for sale in my ...

Impression Tab

My Impression tab is missing. And also the click is taking a dive. Help any one.

Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 12.24.12 AM.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors