Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller apps (sellerchamp)

i am looking into apps that will help me list multiple types of itmes faster without having to do it all manually. i found an app called sellerchamp but i couldnt find any reviews that were not on their website or facebook page. has anyone used this ...

When will eBay give sellers a decent mobile app?

As a long time seller on eBay, sad to say other platforms run circles around them when it comes to the technology advancement game. The speed of iteration in the platform, apps, and tools is way to slow. I think long overdue is a seller focused mobil...

Hoe to revise a category

I hate the new ebay listing format. It inserts the category and you cannot change it. I have tried to revise it after listing and you can not edit the category. Is anyone else having this problem?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old listings

HelloIS possible to find very old listings that was post on ebay 6 years ago?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

tool for frequent buyer?

Hello. I buy multiple items a day and I am wondering if there is a tool to help me stay organized. I am currently using my "Purchase History" in My Ebay. I need something that is more looking like a spreadsheet, so I can get a quick view of everythin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

File Exchange Error 21916270 "Error - There is no active item matching the specified SKU|"

I'm trying to update inventory using file exchange, but I keep running into this error no matter what I try. Error Code 21916270 "Error - There is no active item matching the specified SKU|" My questions are:1. what does this mean? How does the file ...

Product Review Sofware Denial

I came to the conclusion that I will not review products anymore. It simply is not worth the hassle or the wait to talk to someone in India or Asia that is supposed to represent customer service. I have had a problem with the software denying product...

Has anyone noticed that seller "ID history" is no longer in "member quick links" ??

Has anyone noticed Seller ID history is no longer in member quick links ??? Did Ebay do away with it completely? If not ,where do you find it? I wish they would quit changing things all the time. Or they should have let us know in advance.

Sales Report Plus

When is the Sales Report Plus page going to be fixed? It has been down for over a week. We pay for a subscription for this information. Might as well cancel the subscription since the data is never posted in a timely manner and now you cannot access ...

Resolved! Error 240 In File Exchange Upload

Hi, I tried to use File Exchange CSV template to upload an item. When trying to use "VerifyAdd" Action to test, I got a "Success" in Status. So I suppose my content and details are all tidied up properly. Then I changed the Action to "Add", all exact...

Error in Mobile app "Invalid state"

Error message " invalid state" when using ebay app. try to use a browser on your phone or use a desktop or laptop for the meantime.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay stopping

I do not totally understand this forum but suffice to say that my ebay app on my chromebook continually stops and is unusable. I am therefore buying elsewhere. The problem has been reported on reviews but ebay is so large it is not able to give a pos...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors