Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

File Exchange Variation Specifics Error

I've uploaded one fixed priced item that has a variation. This is for a sports card. I keep getting the same error and can't figure out what I need to do to fix it.Error Code 21916587"Error - Missing name in the variation specifics or variation speci...

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 7.44.38 PM.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Using Turbolister as a reference

I went to use Turbolister to pull up some old auction wordings and it wants me to sign in. But there are a ton of script failures and I can't sign in and I can't use it offline cause it wants me to sign in first.Anyone else having these issues? Any s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay file exchange BAF.Error.3

Hello,I'm trying to upload a file through eBay file exchange, but the system always returns the error "BAF.Error.3 Task failed". I checked every single field but everything seems right, according to the guide...Does someone know what this error refer...

Size Required

Under my 'Manage Active Listings' tab, in the column 'Item Specifics', I have several variation listings that have 'Size required' next to them. These items are mattresses, with various sizes from single to king. When I change the size to a specific ...

bad sellers and bad customer service

It is impossible to call customer service and the stated selections are too narrow for all problems without a way to select "other". The numbers that are published are all non-working. Ebay says to look for other help on the bottom of pages and there...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

File Exchange VBA Programmatic Upload

Hello all, I'm hoping someone on this forum would be kind enough to share their working VBA to upload a csv to File Exchange. Or another method using the eBay API. I've referenced this thread https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/File-Exchange-tok...

Changing Homepage

I am having so much trouble getting my homepage back to "activity". Anyone else having this trouble? I don't know why but somehow it jumped from showing my listings to showing my purchases. Would love any help from anyone who can help with this. Than...

Wonderlister - Need updated feedback

I am looking for some current feedback on this program. It seems to have changed a lot. It looks like a change with the times. It seems to have a lot of features I could use, like a profit and loss program attached. Anyone have any current experience...

Way to access unsold listings past 90 days?

Way to access unsold listings past 90 days?Is there a way to access unsold listings that are 90 days or older?I know that eBay 'rolls off' unsold listings that are 90 days old.I had 250 unsold listings on their 89th day, and when I tried to re-list t...

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors