Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bold Listing Fee Question?

So I know you can upgrade listing for $4 to make it bold. However, is that a one time charge or is it charged each time you sell. Lets say for example I have QTY 8 all Same Item and same listing, and Sell 4 (Different Person Each Time). When the list...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers Hub Promotional Offers Counter Not Working

Seller's Hub Promotional Offers counter is not working, the Used/Left number stopped registering/ working in the later part of July for me. Contacted Ebay several times, they acknowledge known issue, told would be put on list.Now mid August and still...

Purchase History

Is there a way to get your Purchase History thru eBay for the year? Broke down by month maybe? Thanks

Questions on how to upload multiple items

i have just opened a store (name, photo, etc.). I have 200 items (books) in a tab-delimited format, including an image URLI don't see any sort of "tool" on my manage store page to upload a .txt file. Help?Thanks in advance!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Updating my CSV to include a UPC Field

Hello all, I'm trying to figure out how to include a UPC field on my CSV so that it's included when uploading to eBay as right now I have to upload a revision after the initial upload. I can't seem to include and attachment on this post so I can't sh...

Negative views in Traffic Report??

Occasionally I look at the traffic report, although I know it’s not the most accurate representation of views of my items. Today when I looked through it, there are a handful of listings that have negative views. How can that happen?I’ve attached a s...

B389A39B-61F5-468A-9A74-224A4A6E6349.jpeg

Weekly Chat - Unsold file issues

jasmen@ebaywrote on the Weekly Chat 8-11-21: "I understand you'd like the main Hub page to update the Unsold count when you've relisted some or all of your unsold items; rather than having to go in and delete them out. I know the Seller Hub team alwa...

Screenshot (3004).png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors