cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo Lister - Important Update Available - v. 9.924.101.0

-Turbo Lister Update-

We have received some reports regarding Turbo Lister giving an error message when users are trying to add or revise their images.

Error: Failed to submit images.

FAQ

Q:  I just tried to add an image to a listing I listed through Turbo Lister, and now I’m getting an error message saying “Failed to submit images”. What do I need to do?

A:  To fix, either update to the latest version of Turbo Lister, or end the listing and relist listing. New images can be added to the ended listing(s) before uploading/relisting the listing within the Turbo Lister "Waiting to Upload" tab.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to post your comments on this Community Board thread.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

**If you feel that a phone call would better help resolve your concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. To call us, click on the "Help & Contact" link found at the top of most eBay pages.  Click on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page.  Select ‘Selling’ -> ‘Selling basics' -> 'Selling tools for high-volume sellers' top for issues or concerns related to eBay listing tools that my team can assist you with. Now scroll to the bottom and click on the support option you would like. If contacting us by phone support, please ask for the Advanced Apps team to assist you with your eBay listing tools concern. Our business hours are 8am - 6pm Mountain Time.**

Note: This post has been edited to update the error message that is displayed as it was originally stated incorrectly. Additionally, this issue is still under investigation and we are working on a fix.

Message 1 of 109
latest reply
108 REPLIES 108

Re: Turbo Lister - Important Update Available - v. 9.924.101.0

Hi there.

I installed the updates and it seemed to go ok.  Then tried to upload a listing and the same error occurred - 'failed to submit image'.

What do I do now to fix this problem?

Regards,

vkov

Message 46 of 109
latest reply

These are the same symptoms (failure to upload) with the same error message (error uploading images) as two weeks ago.

At that time I attempted updating the program, and it crashed every time.

The program will not give me an option to unclick any part of the upload, both boxes are gray and can not be unclicked.

The same condition 10/24, the program crashes on attempt to update and will not allow any part of the update to be unclicked.

Two weeks ago, the failure to upload issue disappeared the following morning, when Ebay offices opened up, and they fixed the issue.  This issue does not appear to be on the user end.  This issue appears to be on Ebay's end.

Message 47 of 109
latest reply

Same, both updates are checked and grayed out not allowing me to just install the App update only. I'm currently at version 9.913.101.1. Can we have the link to reinstall after uninstalling so I don't have to call support? Thanks 

Message 48 of 109
latest reply

Hello : Having the same problem. Can't install just the App update first since both are checked and grayed out. I'm at version 9.913.101.1. From what I've read I need to uninstall TL and reinstall with a link you provide? Can you provide me the link? Thanks for your help

Message 49 of 109
latest reply

This is from the eBay Advanced Apps team...

Phone Support (US - 8 AM - 6 PM MST): **To call us, click on the Help & Contact link found at the top of most eBay pages. Click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. Select ‘Selling’ -> ‘Getting Started’ -> ‘Selling Tools’ for issues or concerns related to eBay listing tools that my team can assist you with. Now scroll to the bottom and click Call Us. Ask the customer support agent to transfer you to the Advanced Apps team.**

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 50 of 109
latest reply

Updating TL to 9.924.101.0 worked for me. Had to update application first, reopen TL and update the rest of the program files after. Thanks for the help!

Message 51 of 109
latest reply

I'm having the same "failed to submit image" issue, and my TL crashes on update. Ebay seems to have hidden or removed any current link to the install file. Does anybody have a working download link so I can reinstall?

It shouldn't be this hard to find a working TL link...

Message 52 of 109
latest reply

Thank you Mykal for your help.

Now if we can just talk you into supporting TL yourself once eBay drops it next year.  🙂

[This is not my selling ID]
Message 53 of 109
latest reply

I am having the same issues, tried to do the update as administrator and it crashed, why can't we just have a link to re-install turbo lister if that is what is needed.

Message 54 of 109
latest reply

I am unable to uncheck any boxes on the update no matter whether I am in admin mode or not.  The program crashes as soon as it starts the update.  It appears to download ok, but then crashes.  I just want to make this work, please!

Message 55 of 109
latest reply

Hello. I am getting the image failure error. I have an older version of Turbo Lister that wont update when I check for updates. Could you please help me install the current version. Will the updates fix the image error? Thank you for your help.

Message 56 of 109
latest reply

Thanks for the update & fix.  Had to go through the process 2X but finally back to the Turbo Lister that works.  Used Seller Hub in meantime but still feel it doesn't have the flex I have with TL.  Need the off line function in order to work in my situation.  Thanks Advanced App Team for hanging in there.

Message 57 of 109
latest reply

@antfarm200 - Thank you for providing your version of Turbo Lister. I'll be happy to send you an email to reinstall your Turbo Lister.

The version you have doesn't require a reinstall.

Please use these steps to install latest version updates:

*Start off with Turbo Lister closed.*

1. Run Turbo Lister as an "Administrator" by right clicking on the Turbo Lister icon and selecting "Run as an Administrator".

2. Once Turbo Lister is open and logged into your user file, go to "Tools > Check for Program Updates".

3. When Turbo Lister finds updates, you should be able to uncheck the "Data Updates" and "Listing Template Designer" updates, keeping on the "Application Updates" check. Please install this update first.

**Turbo Lister should restart.**

4. Finish by install all other updates by going to "Tools > Check for Program Updates". Install remaining updates.

After all updates are install by using this method, you'll be able to use Turbo Lister.

If you aren't able to uncheck any updates, please use the steps I sent to you to reinstall.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to respond to this post or reply back to my email I sent to you.

Thank you again for your cooperation on this matter.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 58 of 109
latest reply

Would you please also send me instructions or link to re-install turbo listing, tried the updates 4 times and it keeps crahing during install, I have been having these same issues, will ebay give all sellers who use turbo lister a heads up with this problem.

Message 59 of 109
latest reply

I am also getting the images failed notice.

And the update doesn't work, something about MS Visual failed, log in as admin, of course I am logged in as admin.

eBay, there is a serious flaw with Turbo right now, and this is costing you users time and money.

Message 60 of 109
latest reply