cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo Lister - Important Update Available - v. 9.924.101.0

-Turbo Lister Update-

We have received some reports regarding Turbo Lister giving an error message when users are trying to add or revise their images.

Error: Failed to submit images.

FAQ

Q:  I just tried to add an image to a listing I listed through Turbo Lister, and now I’m getting an error message saying “Failed to submit images”. What do I need to do?

A:  To fix, either update to the latest version of Turbo Lister, or end the listing and relist listing. New images can be added to the ended listing(s) before uploading/relisting the listing within the Turbo Lister "Waiting to Upload" tab.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to post your comments on this Community Board thread.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

**If you feel that a phone call would better help resolve your concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. To call us, click on the "Help & Contact" link found at the top of most eBay pages.  Click on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page.  Select ‘Selling’ -> ‘Selling basics' -> 'Selling tools for high-volume sellers' top for issues or concerns related to eBay listing tools that my team can assist you with. Now scroll to the bottom and click on the support option you would like. If contacting us by phone support, please ask for the Advanced Apps team to assist you with your eBay listing tools concern. Our business hours are 8am - 6pm Mountain Time.**

Note: This post has been edited to update the error message that is displayed as it was originally stated incorrectly. Additionally, this issue is still under investigation and we are working on a fix.

Message 1 of 109
latest reply
108 REPLIES 108

Re: Turbo Lister - Update Images

I'm having same problem also.  Turbo Lister fails with error messages: Failed to submit images.  After trying all possible remedies in Turbo Lister, I gave up and went to relist using eBay directly.  When recreating the listing on eBay the same problem was encountered - images would not load.  Perhaps this is an eBay issue and not a problem with Turbo Lister.

Message 16 of 109
latest reply

I'm having same problem since yesterday.

Turbo Lister fails with error messages: Failed to submit images.

Any clue what is happening ?

Message 17 of 109
latest reply

A discount your funny. your lucky ebay even lets you sell on their site. LOL

PortableWealth
Message 18 of 109
latest reply

phew thought it was me not able to list  - error  : image failed to submit

Message 19 of 109
latest reply

I am also having the same problem, I called ebay and was told to uninstall TL and they sent me a link for a new version ( I am in the UK) I installed new version but problem still there. I get message Error: Failed to submit images . So I cant upload any listings with TL. I assume it is a problem they know about and are working on a patch.
Message 20 of 109
latest reply

Listing items now and Turbo Lister working fine! Ebay must have fixed the problem. Hope it's working for everyone! 

Message 21 of 109
latest reply

Working for me also.
Message 22 of 109
latest reply

TL was working this morning -- now, again getting error message failed to upload images.

Message 23 of 109
latest reply

I have been useing turbo lister for years as a import for backuping up my active listings on ebay. 

1. Import is failing half way or 3.4 way through. fails at 80% on windows 7 and window 10 computers. 

2.  TL dept.  keeps saying download a new trubo lister file. That is not the issue and never will be.  

3. Its like when you call the philiipens and they kept asking you your name and phone number and address and then ask you to reboot your computer to fix the issue with listing proglems. 

4. Ebay for sure wants the turbo lister backups out of our control. Turbo lister is a g-d send program that always use to work great. The fact ebay is not wanting to support something that worked says a lot about the future for all of us amazing sellers that love and supported ebay from the beginging.  Thanks ebay. 

PortableWealth
Message 24 of 109
latest reply

**New Update Released**

Turbo Lister version Number is: 9.924.101.0

The following bug/features have been addressed in this release…

• HTTPS URL Support added for EPS and Self-Hosted Images.
  • Watermark option is removed from options.

This will resolve issues with the intermitten error regarding "Failed to Submit Images".

Please install this update. If error persist, please respond to this post.

*Note: If your copy of Turbo Lister doesn't install updates, please reinstall the prrogram.*

Thank you.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 25 of 109
latest reply

My TL hasn't installed updates for some time.  How do I install a new version?

Message 26 of 109
latest reply

@anneindallas - Thank you for posting your concerns on this thread.

I can directly help you with reinstalling your copy of Turbo Lister.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 27 of 109
latest reply

I did a new install today. Database restore was successful on first try. Yay!

I did complete a new listing. When I tried to upload it, got the dreaded "Error: Failed to submit images."

I used the dropdown to duplicate the listing. Have no clue where the nutzoid program got the photos that were in there! Yanked the wrong photos and reinserted the correct ones. Listing uploaded and went live just fine.

Hope this helps someone!

I also may or may not have a 3rd party token renewal issue. I guess I'll find out soon enough. I'm getting the nag box that my token expires in 4 days but a javascript error screen is preventing me from entering my ebay password. I simply canceled the nag a few times and it finally allowed me to proceed (for today anyways). I do have a separate thread for this issue.

Déjà Moo: The strange feeling that I've heard this bull before...
Message 28 of 109
latest reply

I began getting this error to upload images today.  I tried downloading the 2 latest updates but TL crashes during the install process.

What can I do?

[This is not my main seller ID]
Message 29 of 109
latest reply

There used to be an 800# to call the TL support team directly. Does anybody have that number??

[This is not my main seller ID]
Message 30 of 109
latest reply