cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo Lister - Important Update Available - v. 9.924.101.0

-Turbo Lister Update-

We have received some reports regarding Turbo Lister giving an error message when users are trying to add or revise their images.

Error: Failed to submit images.

FAQ

Q:  I just tried to add an image to a listing I listed through Turbo Lister, and now I’m getting an error message saying “Failed to submit images”. What do I need to do?

A:  To fix, either update to the latest version of Turbo Lister, or end the listing and relist listing. New images can be added to the ended listing(s) before uploading/relisting the listing within the Turbo Lister "Waiting to Upload" tab.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to post your comments on this Community Board thread.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

**If you feel that a phone call would better help resolve your concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. To call us, click on the "Help & Contact" link found at the top of most eBay pages.  Click on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page.  Select ‘Selling’ -> ‘Selling basics' -> 'Selling tools for high-volume sellers' top for issues or concerns related to eBay listing tools that my team can assist you with. Now scroll to the bottom and click on the support option you would like. If contacting us by phone support, please ask for the Advanced Apps team to assist you with your eBay listing tools concern. Our business hours are 8am - 6pm Mountain Time.**

Note: This post has been edited to update the error message that is displayed as it was originally stated incorrectly. Additionally, this issue is still under investigation and we are working on a fix.

Message 1 of 109
latest reply
108 REPLIES 108

Re: Turbo Lister - Update Images

I did the update and the problem still exists. It happens with a new listing....when I go to upload it to ebay, it comes up with an error. I've tried restarting and the problem continues.
Message 2 of 109
latest reply

FYI...When I do a Check for program updates, a data update (and Listing Designer update) is all that is available.

Before and after...Version 9.923.101.0.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 3 of 109
latest reply

@dollybeauty - This is a quick fix, so the version doesn't changes. The only way the version will change in number is if there is a "Application Update".

If you are having issues, please let me know.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 4 of 109
latest reply

@godivagirl57 - Thank you for letting me know that you are still having issues. Especially, with newer listings uploaded through Turbo Lister.

I will reach out to you directly to further assist you with this. Please look out for my email.

Thank you for helping me run further testing on this.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 5 of 109
latest reply

I am all so having a problem. it will not upload any items keeps saying fail to submit image.

Message 6 of 109
latest reply

Presently unable to list using turbo lister as it repeatedly says 'failed to submit image'. Not doing anything differently from yesterday!

Message 7 of 109
latest reply

Same is happening to me. Failure to upload image keep coming up when trying to list 16 items. Have tried one at a time, deleting them and relisting. No luck! Hope we all find out an answer soon! 

Message 8 of 109
latest reply

same is happening to me, worked fine till early evening yesterday then some had failed to submit image and it just kept getting worse until now it wont upload anything at all, every one says failed to submit image, this needs fixed now as all my listings are ending and i am needing to upload them again, 3700 listings, i expect a discount on my store if this is not fixed asap, i shouldnt be paying for a store if i cant upload anything because of an ebay glitch or problem. hard ot make money with no listings.

Message 9 of 109
latest reply

Turbo photos still not uploading this morning.  Please give update on repairing this issue.

Message 10 of 109
latest reply

I also am getting the dreaded error.  The only update available when I check is a data update, which I installed.  Uploading new listings is by far the most critical function for my use of TL.  Please let everyone know what's going on as soon as possible!  Thank you!

Message 11 of 109
latest reply

Has anyone call the help line?

Message 12 of 109
latest reply

I, too, am having the same problem.  Came back from vacation early to add new listings.  What a waste of time and energy.

Message 13 of 109
latest reply

I have you heard back from ebay at all?
Message 14 of 109
latest reply

happening to us as well, no turbo lister update working, the operation keeps timing out or closing the ap

either we should have turbo or not, which is it?
Message 15 of 109
latest reply