cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safari Browser

Anyone having troubles with their Filter Link such as "Send and Offer" or Filtering the various columns and so on. Spoke with a real person yesterday about this and she said it's a Safari issue and suggested I download Chrome which I prefer not to do. Also said other people had called in with same complaint and Tech was working on it. I now have three listings wanting an offer but I'm stymied. Why does Ebay always feel they need to make a better mousetrap? Someone in the community have a solution for my dilemma. Is it my browser or something to do with Ebay. Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Safari Browser

@musicwhere 

I just tried Safari 15.3 on Mac.

Opened Seller Hub Active Listings.

Selected the filter Send Offers - eligible (3).

Next to a listing, I clicked the Send Offer link and the Offer overlay opened.

I then selected multiples and tried the button Send Offers and the Offer overlay opened.

I do not have any browsers or add-ons. If you do, you might turn them off to test.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Safari Browser

No issues with Safari here.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Safari Browser

When drafting listings, I cannot get the pictures to upload to the listing.  They just spin and spin.  Then, randomly, I can get them to load.  Ebay support says, I need to use a different browser.  I have been using Safari for 15 years and never had this problem.  Any way to get Ebay to fix this?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply