cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing spreadsheet needed

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone knows what app or how do I get to print a daily record of Purchasing in spreadsheet? I will need the tracking number, The seller user name, the listing title, date of purchase & the amount I paid.

I know that there is so many tools for sellers but I cant find anything for a buyers. Im aggressively buyer and I need some kind of useful tool for it. I get in my mail 10-15 packages every day and its very hard for me to remember which one is from who and how to make sure that every seller send me the item. Any idea? don't suggest me paypal because I tried it and they have everything I need accept the tracking number.Thank you very much for reading& your help  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Purchasing spreadsheet needed

Same problem here. Best I've figured out is: copy Purchase History items, paste in Excel. Not perfect and not in data base format but better than nothing?
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Purchasing spreadsheet needed

Go to your paypal account, click history. There are options there to download your tansaction history. That download has all of that info.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply