cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petition to Bring BACK the Classic View Selling pages

I have noticed that I am not the only person who finds the two newer versions of ebay My Selling and the New Seller Hub pages to be annoying, slow, confusing and cumbersome.   The new changes have NOT helped me and have NOT improved my ebay selling experience.  Classic View was NEAT, ORGANIZED, LOGICAL, FAST, and EASY TO USE.

If I need all of that extra sales data, I can GO FIND IT.  That is NOT what I need to open up to first thing.  

I need to SEE MY LISTINGS that I am SELLING and see what is ending soonest, so I can manage my items.

I am asking that anyone in agreement with me Please leave your ebay ID as a signature on this petition.

I PREFER CLASSIC VIEW!  

ID:   the-coultergeist

Message 1 of 59
latest reply
58 REPLIES 58

Re: Petition to Bring BACK the Classic View Selling pages

They "don't have plans to bring back the old All Selling page". That's their reply to all this.

Message 46 of 59
latest reply

I agree! Bring back classic selling!!!!!!!!!

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
Message 47 of 59
latest reply

I PREFER CLASSIC VIEW

Message 48 of 59
latest reply

This new design is confusion and we want classic page back! I don't know who would thought that this is much better then classic page. If something works and it's good, to mess with it!!!

Message 49 of 59
latest reply

All of these classic view links should work. They need to be bookmarked & accessed through your browser's bookmarks (for however long they will work), I have been using these all 3 separate tabs or I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO LIST ON EBAY, IT IS TO CONFUSING for me and you can still go to the seller hub if you click on the side

Classic View  Active Selling

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&View=MyeBayNextSelling... 

Classic View Unsold

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&NewPeriod=Last31Days&View=SoldNext&Column=Unknown&Su... 

Classic View Sold

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&View=SoldNext&NewFilter=WaitShipment&SubmitAction.Ch...

Message 50 of 59
latest reply

I agree 100% the design team should be sacked..They are not up to the job...Design is about making life easier not harder.. So many stupid design flaws with the Ebay pages now..

Message 51 of 59
latest reply

Bring back the classic page and stop changing anything without an easy and obvious switch back to the prior.

Message 52 of 59
latest reply

Really?  Ebay needs me to tell them the book title 6000 times?  Are you guys being asked to provide product title?  Who is running ebay and what is their IQ?  Do not have time for this!  It is faster for me to move inventory to other platforms.

Message 53 of 59
latest reply

I'll sign the petition new c rap sucks

Message 54 of 59
latest reply

Please bring back classic view as an option page to work from in Seller hub! 

So simple......

Message 55 of 59
latest reply

Classic View was way too easy and efficient...it had to go.

Message 56 of 59
latest reply

BRING BACK  CLASSIC VIEW!!! I leave comments on my page every day for them to bring back classic view. The new format is worse than terrible. 

Message 57 of 59
latest reply

I loath the new view. The old filtering was 100% perfect. now everything about ebay is broken. i give up

Message 58 of 59
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 59 of 59
latest reply