cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ADD PHOTO Option Bug? Glitch?

My listing tool updated today to the new format. I have 10 photos for a listed item (not auction) and am wanting to add two more. There is no 'add photos' button or link. There's only 'Delete All" or "Upload from web". I've cleared my cache and restarted my computer. What am I missing? OR, is this a temporary bug/glitch? Thanks in advance for any help. 

"If you Assume, Assume Only that you Misunderstood"
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: No ADD PHOTO Option Bug? Glitch?

You are the second one I've seen with this issue.

What do you mean "My listing tool updated today to the new format"? What listing tool?

Workaround maybe: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/adding-photos-to-existing-listing-from-computer/m-p/2900592...

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You are the second one I've seen with this issue.

What do you mean "My listing tool updated today to the new format"? What listing tool?

Workaround maybe: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/adding-photos-to-existing-listing-from-computer/m-p/2900592...
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@berserkerplanet What I mean by listing tool is, the entire page I gave a screenshot of. As you can see, there is no add photos option. I'll try your suggestions. Thanks.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@berserkerplanet Thanks! The browser change worked. 🙂

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

>> "My listing tool updated today to the new format"?

What new format? I'm unaware of any recent changed to the Advanced Listing Form photo uploader.

Your screenshot looks pretty much like what I use, which hasn't changed in a very long time, and is working fine in Firefox 31.

Just trying to characterize what may be going on. If it's actually a bug,and affects (tens?) of thousands of users it might get fixed. If it's something that affects only a few Chrome users (or Edge or whatever users) it's unlikely to get much priority.

For now, using a different browser might work for getting your listings updated, or using the "Import from web" option you do have available (assuming it actually works) might be an option.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Cool. What browser were you using and what browser did you change to?
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I've been using Chrome but used Explorer for the fix 🙂

Message 7 of 7
latest reply