cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage My Store changed. Can't edit store listings in bulk.

Need some help. Customer Service (CS) let me know that what I've been doing doesn't exist and said they'd have a supervisor contact me later.  It's been 6.5 hrs, nothing.  

As long as I've had a store I've gone into Manage My Store on a weekly basis to discount older BIN listings by 10%.  There was a selection, that I believe was something like Manage My Listings, at the upper right area of the Manage My Store landing page.  It was right with the "View My Store" and "Create Email/Manage" selection options.  When I selected this, I would get a chart that would allow me to edit my store items 25, 50, 100, or 200 items at a time.  I could easily arrange my listings by listing date, select the older items, and discount the price quite easily.

This option is no longer there.  I see no way to edit my listings within the Store without selecting a single listing and revising it.

I suspect there's some glitch with my account, as I see no one else reporting this.  Unfortunately the CS rep, who clearly was unfamiliar with Store details, kept explaining that the only way to discount items was through the temporary Promotion or Markdown Manager functions.  Because the CS rep wasn't familiar with the functionality I described, that person kept explaining that I must be mistake or possibly Ebay just changed this functionality.

This is quite frustrating to me, as I always pick up sales throughout the week from the newly-discounted merchandise.  Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Manage My Store changed. Can't edit store listings in bulk.

This has happened to me also. I do not have a store but I am now not allowed to edit SCHEDULED LISTINGS in bulk without going to the SELLER HUB page. The problem is once you go to SELLER HUB, it becomes your default page instead of your MY EBAY SELLING page. I called eBay and they said this it what they are transitioning to. I told them the SELLER HUB is useless to me. It is absolutely worthless.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Manage My Store changed. Can't edit store listings in bulk.

I called back Ebay CS during a time when there would be an English-speaking American available when I asked for a supervisor (this is not meant to be a slam against the off-shore CS folks, but I needed someone that easily understood what I was describing).  The new CS rep was able to determine that what I was used to within my Store was the Seller Hub page, even though it wasn't called that on the Store page.  It has been dropped from Store page and is no longer available there.  I too find the Seller Hub page useless for everything EXCEPT  bulk-discounting my older merchandise.  I too use the My eBay All Selling page as my landing page and for everything else.  I'm kind of surprised that for Ebayer's with a Store, there is no way to bulk-edit your listings from within the Store pages and that no one else has queried this.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply