cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Your WIX Website W/ Ebay - What is your experience??

I am about done building my website on WIX, but before I connect it to eBay, I wanted to get some feedback from anyone who may have done this before. I could not find any reviews out there online regarding results, or the process, or pros/cons... I would love to hear how the experience works out or is working out for others.

And I actually did start connecting eBay previously, but I backed out right away because it wanted me to set shipping rates.

I sell vintage pieces of all different sizes. From furniture to lamps, home decor to collectibles. There is no one size fits all shipping for me ... So a question I guess I have is can you work backwards? Like I post to eBay first, then have it sync up with my WIX Website? 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Linking Your WIX Website W/ Ebay - What is your experience??

Did you ever connect your wix store to ebay? 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Linking Your WIX Website W/ Ebay - What is your experience??

Hey there. Sorry for my huge delay in reply! What I did was basically make my web page a glorified landing page. And on the front page I provided a hyperlink via picture, which I instructed web viewers to click on. And this brings them to my eBay store. I think an eBay connection, where you can actually buy off the site and it takes from your eBay inventory, makes sense if you are selling multiple pieces of the same thing. For me it doesn't really work, because I sell vintage furniture, decor, collectibles, etc... And I am on a couple other platforms. And I am negotiating, moving prices around, etc... I felt like it may actually complicate things, and it would just give me one more thing to manage, which in turn eats up time...

Anyways, I hope you got your site all squared away. I would be interested to hear how yours worked out, and how you use it! I think some information here would be very useful to other small businesses setting there stuff up .... And my apologies for the slow reply!  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply