cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long time have to wait buyer to get communicated with him

Hi I sold item .The bidder was only one.I send him invoice after that to tell him to I not selling internationally, do not pay for item .For now after 4 days the buyer do not contact me and did not pay for it.It is correct to relist the item now?Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: How long time have to wait buyer to get communicated with him

yeah you are not the only one to deal with unpaid items

it's an epidemic

i have cancel 3 orders the last days

cancel the order at your Seler Hub

make sure at the cancellation page to choose as reason

Buyer didn't paid for the item

if that option is not available wait for that option to appear, it takes 96 hours to appear

after that you can relist or ask from ebay to relist the item, you will see that option as well

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@primorsko2009 

You can not simply relist, as eBay does not know that your transaction failed. Your current transaction must be cancelled first.

If you tell the buyer not to pay, and then end the sale, the buyer will receive an undeserved strike, and I'm sure you don't want to do that.

To end a transaction with a buyer in a country where you don't ship, cancel the listing and use the reason "problem with buyer address".

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/sellers-can-cancel-order?id=4136

If you do not want international buyers, you will need to set up your "shipping location" exclusions and block them in your buyer requirements.  More info here:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/setting-buyer-requirements?id=...

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

An invoice is a request for payment.  You sent the buyer an invoice to tell him not to pay?

The buyer is probably confused.  If it's been 4 days since the last invoice you sent, you can cancel on day #5, stating buyer did not pay.  (The deadline to pay resets if you send an invoice later.) 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply