cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I list on ebay.co.uk using ebay.com?

I don't see the corresponding option in my listing manager. Is my account too young?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Now it is not a matter of account age and such. You would be able to sell on that domain if you lived in the UK. You can however use eBay's global shipping program to sell items worldwide, including to the UK. 

I will give you a fair warning when I say that the cost can add up (Shipping, duties, import fees, etc..)

Here is more information on eBay's global shipping program:

https://www.ebay.com/help/global-shipping-program/default/global-shipping-program?id=4646

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Now it is not a matter of account age and such. You would be able to sell on that domain if you lived in the UK. You can however use eBay's global shipping program to sell items worldwide, including to the UK. 

I will give you a fair warning when I say that the cost can add up (Shipping, duties, import fees, etc..)

Here is more information on eBay's global shipping program:

https://www.ebay.com/help/global-shipping-program/default/global-shipping-program?id=4646

Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

OP is in the Ukraine, the GSP won't work for them.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Want to sell on ebay UK? 

Go to ebay.co.uk and start selling.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

thank you

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

thank you very much

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Oh! I did not know

I would assume the GSP availability varies by country?

Used to be panda75654
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

AFAIK the GSP is only for shipping from US and UK

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@tdumonde2014 If you scroll down to the GSP eligibility page, it says Ukraine is eligible

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/shipping/ebay-global-shipping-program.html

panda75654_0-1627112460556.png

Sorry about the image size, but Ukraine is in the bottom right section.

Used to be panda75654
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Okay so I am apparently stupid lol

So @tdumonde2014 you may be right, because it says that US sellers are allowed to ship to the following countries via GSP 

Just out of curiosity, how come it cannot be the other way around. I am not saying you are wrong, but was there a policy page or GSP page for sellers out of the US?

Used to be panda75654
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

They only have GSP Shipping Centers in the US and the UK.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Just in case you found this thread while having the same problem I do:

I am a US based seller of auto parts.  I ship worldwide using eIS (new branding of GSP) and have done so for over 20 years, including to the UK.  I found out yesterday from a customer that they couldn't get a shipping price for a delivery address in the UK.  I also found out that the automatic cross-posting from ebay.com to ebay.co.uk is not working; in fact none of my over 1000 listings are on ebay.co.uk, so if they were ever there they've been removed.  I did check other European eBay sites (ebay.fr and ebay.de specifically) and found my parts were listed there.   The result of all this is that if a customer on ebay.co.uk does an eBay search, my parts will not show up as they do on other European eBay sites.  If the customer does a Google search my listing on ebay.com does show up, but when they go to order it GSP/eIS is not available.  A user in France or Germany (for instance) can find my item on their native eBay instance, and if they do a Google search and find my ebay.com listing they can order using GSP/eIS. 

The net of all this is, from what I can see, GSP/eIS is broken for users in the UK, although it appears to work for other users.   

I have checked carefully my shipping profiles as well as the list of disallowed eBay Motors parts categories for the UK, and all appears to be well.  My country exclusion list does not include the UK.

A partial workaround is to edit  the shipping profile and explicitly add a shipping service (you're only allowed to pick one) for the UK.  That way if a user in the UK does a Google search and finds my ebay.com listing, they can at least order it using the shipping service I've specified.  GSP/eIS is not an option here; I picked the least expensive service I could find (UPS international).  This does not address the listings not showing up in ebay.co.uk searches; my listings are still not showing up on ebay.co.uk.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply