cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Seller Hub - Unable to Resize Columns?

Hi, it used to be that you could adjust the width of columns under the Seller Hub. Yesterday, I noticed that all of my columns looked funky. I hovered in between columns, trying to adjust them like I usually do. The option has disappeared! Is this happening for anyone else? Thanks!

hubbb.PNG

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Help with Seller Hub - Unable to Resize Columns?

Oops, I meant "top right." 🙄

Message 16 of 27
latest reply

Same issue currently. Please let me know if you find a fix. 

Message 17 of 27
latest reply

have you resolved the issue - this same thing just started on my ebay seller hub.  I can not adjust the columns .

Message 18 of 27
latest reply

I am unable to resize the columns on the table for active listings anymore. I've reported this twice to customer service and they were to put a ticket in for this. I thought it was just a bug and it would get fixed soon, but it hasn't.

Turning off ad-blocker doesn't help. No options in the "Customize table" fix it either.

The "Customize table" options can "Customize active view" by checking the boxes for "Available Options". These options will be at the top row of the table. Then in the "Arrange" section you can click on an option that will move the column of your choice to the left or right. There is no options in "Customize table" that allows you to drag the edge of a column to resize it though.

However, I still want several columns without having to scroll the page horizontally or zooming in and out. I would resize the columns so I could see everything. But now the ability to resize the columns by dragging the edge of the column with your mouse doesn't work anymore. 

If anyone has experienced this problem and knows a fix, lemme know please. 

https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active

Message 19 of 27
latest reply

I had minimized some of my columns at one point for taking a screenshot, and now I can't expand them to see what they contain. I presume I can remove them and add them back...

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 20 of 27
latest reply

@shipscript 

Are you able to adjust the column widths on the Seller Hub active listings page now?  I just noticed today that I no longer have the ability to adjust the column widths. 

Message 21 of 27
latest reply

@mcdougle4248 

No joy. Tested my Seller Hub Active Listings page on two eBay accounts.

I tried Safari and Brave on MacOS 11.6.4 and Edge, Firefox, and Firefox incognito on Win10.

I also cleared and reset all columns on one account, and nothing changed. I added columns back, and that was no help.

Same problem exists for all other grids under "Listings" (active, scheduled, unsold, ended, drafts), which is not surprising.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 22 of 27
latest reply

@shipscript 

OK, thank you.

I posted on the Technical Issues board earlier today. No responses there yet, so it is hard to tell if this is a widespread issue or not.

Message 23 of 27
latest reply

@aviva-la 

@dano-newsong 

@shipscript 

I have received a response on this issue to my post here: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/Adjusting-Column-Widths-and-Customizing-T... 

We are anticipating the issue to be resolved by the end of the day today 😀

Screenshot 2024-04-01 110859.jpg

Message 24 of 27
latest reply

Thank you so much! 

Message 25 of 27
latest reply

@dano-newsong 

You are welcome!

Message 26 of 27
latest reply

Yes all sorts of issues. My sellers and awaiting shipment are all shrunk 

Message 27 of 27
latest reply