cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help With Sizing / Fixing A Picture For My Store Logo

My store logo I have on this account is not proportioned in size correctly. I read that the picture needs to be at the MAX size of 310 w x 90 h. I have gone in and changed this picture to that size and it still looks bad & all stretched out when you go into my store. I have and use Photoscape. The original picture that I resized is 654 w x 499 h.
Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Help With Sizing / Fixing A Picture For My Store Logo

I have little experience (mostly bad) with images and image tools. This user may be able to help - @shipscript

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Help With Sizing / Fixing A Picture For My Store Logo

@formalchildrenswear

Stretching the picture to fit a different shape will simply create a mishapen picture.

Since your photo is squarish and you want it to fit into a rectangle, you'll either need to add some white space to the left and right edges to make the image wider or you'll need to clip off the top and bottom to make it not so tall.  I think padding out the sides might be best, or perhaps a combination of the two.

Below is an example of how you can rework your graphic to make it the right shape. Notice how much wider it is than your original.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply