cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Exchange error with photo link (error 37)

Hi,

I have problem with photo links.

I have site where I uppload my photo and put links in "PicURL"

But every time I have error 37 "Error - Input data for tag <Item.PictureDetails.PictureURL[1]> is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation"

I checked - all links work.

Attached screenshot.

I hope you can help me...
Thank you in advance

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: File Exchange error with photo link (error 37)

Just a thought...The Advanced Instructions say to separate images with the "pipe" character, not a space,pipe,space.

The instructions also say to use jpeg format (jpg) images.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I will try to make changes and write about the result.
thanks for the help

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

All Work! Thank you very much for your help.
The problem was in the photo format (jpg), and the use - space,pipe,space does not affect the upload of the photo 🙂
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the feedback (space,pipe,space)! Much of FileExchange is very literal.

Glad you got your file to work for you!

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply