cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Exchange error page?

I'm trying to access File Exchange, as I have for years.  Today, I'm getting a "Page Not Responding" error.  I'm using the URL http://bulksell.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?FileExchangeCenter.  Not sure if this has gone stale, but I can't seem to find any other way in.  Anyone else having this problem?

Here's what I get:

2017-06-29_1335

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: File Exchange error page?

... aaaaand it works now again.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Spoke too soon... it's not working again.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Posted the same problem, should have checked first. Doing the same thing for me. Really puts a damper on my workflow.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

My guess is that the Advanced Apps team is making some changes to EileExchange to support the options for the depreciation of TurboLister.

With this many posts about the issue, I am sure the Advanced Apps team is aware of the issue and is working on it.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Me too. Should have checked first as well
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

FE is working for me now.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

The issue is still occuring. Sometimes the lead page to the File Exchange will load, but once you advance past that page the problem reoccurs. 

Jon
eCommerce Sales Manager
RAK Distribution (on eBay)
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I talked to an eBay rep and they said that everyone is having the problem and that the dev team is aware and working on it.  I asked where to check for updates and he said the Announcements page linked from the error page.  However, that page is not even updated with the fact that FE is down in the first place, let along any ETA on uptime.  So I suppose we just wait for it.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

This is not good if you use File Exchange to ship date your orders as we do. We have our account set up to ship in 1 business day and dinged on Top Rated Status rating if they are not uploaded on time. Believe me I have been around and around with eBay concerning this issue. 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Been getting it all day!
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Yes, exactly.  Some of us rely on FE to do daily housekeeping.  eBay hasn't put this on the system status or announcements page.  What good are those pages if they aren't used to keep us up to date on stuff happening like this?  I would not have listed so many items today if I didn't know I wouldn't be able to upload the corresponding vehicle compatibilities.  Right now, those listings are just sitting out there dead because they have no vehicle compatibility data.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Hey Guys,

Could you try this maybe it will help, i have posted the same in another thread to see if this works for you.

Using Chrome on the desktop, click the 3 dots to the top right of your browser (the menu).

In the list, select the option for "New Incognito Window", once this opens you will see a dark grey screen with a message saying "Youve gone incogntio".

On this page navigate to ebay and sign in as normal, once signed in then try to access the File Exchange page again.

Hope this Helps

Message 13 of 13
latest reply