cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Exchange - Page Not Responding

Hi eBay Team,

starting from yesterday we had a numerous issues while accessing File Exchange Selling Manager.

But today it is inaccessible at all.

Anyone opening page

bulksell.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?FileExchangeUploadResults&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK

getting redirected to 

http://pages.ebay.com/messages/page_not_responding.html?eBayErrorEventName=p4apjlp%60jk%60jtb9%3Fuk%...

"Page Not Responding"

Clearing browser cache doesn't help.

Selling Manager page doesn't work in either Chrome, IE, Firefox, redirecting to "Page Not Responding".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey, all.

Thank you for your patience on this issue. I'm sorry that you all were running into the "Page not responding". There was some updates that was done to our site and with the updates, it caused the error to occur in the File Exchange pages.

This issue has been resolved. If you guys continue to experience this issue, plesae feel free to let me know. @mypaymentstest

Thank you again.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Just called customer service in Manilla. The guy didn't know what "File Exchange" was and wanted an item number.

I'm at a loss.

Bulk seller tool for revising start times has been broken for 3 months.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@sale2day

This has been a come and go error for me. Usually, I close/end the browser page and click on the upload results page link a second time, and the page displays.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

still dow this is crazy and no anouncements

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@dollybeauty

Thank you for suggestion but it was working yesterday every odd or even try.

Today it doesn't work at all.

Tried different browsers, different PCs... It just redirect to "Page Not Responding"

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I am having the same issue... everytime I try to end an item it gives me the "page not responding" try again later

Also having this problem while trying to upload inventory... when I try to see my upload results I get the same message... "page not responding"

Two calls to eBay today, first call suggested I clear out my history and cache... that didn't work.

Second call just told me that the people who deal with this are gone for the day and I have to try back tomorrow...

When the store sells items we no longer have (my retail store shares an inventory with eBay) I am sure eBay will give me a break when I have to inform my buyers of the "glitch"... and Trump will be nice to CNN reporters too

Lovely.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Hey Guys,

Could you try this maybe it will help.

Using Chrome on the desktop, click the 3 dots to the top right of your browser (the menu).

In the list, select the option for "New Incognito Window", once this opens you will see a dark grey screen with a message saying "Youve gone incogntio".

On this page navigate to ebay and sign in as normal, once signed in then try to access the File Exchange page again while still in the Incognito Mode.

Hope this Helps

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Hey, all.

Thank you for your patience on this issue. I'm sorry that you all were running into the "Page not responding". There was some updates that was done to our site and with the updates, it caused the error to occur in the File Exchange pages.

This issue has been resolved. If you guys continue to experience this issue, plesae feel free to let me know. @mypaymentstest

Thank you again.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I have the same issue but with the "selling" item page. I tried to delete all my cookies and whatnot but it still won't work

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@craimarti4 - Thank you for posting your issue on this Community board thread.

This issue you are experiencing is not exactly the same as what is being described on this board posting.

Our system is currently going through some updates for all of our sites to be compliance to the HTTPS standard that some browser creators has set such as Google.

What you were seeing at the time was probably the same time our site pages was being updated. Please check if you are still getting this same issue.

I ran a test and I wasn't able to reproduce the issue you were having.

Another suggestion would be to try a different Internet browser to see if one of your browser is running differently.

Please feel free to reply to this post.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 10 of 10
latest reply