cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Because we are transitioning from File Exchange to Seller Hub Reports, we are no longer raising File Exchange limits, and ask you to instead upload files to Seller Hub Reports: https://www.ebay.com/sh/reports/uploads

Seller Hub Reports has the same size limits of 14.9MB, and 150,000 lines per file that existed in File Exchange.

As for the daily upload limits with Seller Hub Reports, we have an upper limit set to ensure all sellers have the best experience and to protect our systems from abuse. Our daily limit is set to be high on purpose and subject to change, however most sellers won’t reach the limit. If anyone believes they have reached the limit, they can reply to this thread or reach out to us at turbodata@ebay.com, as noted below, for assistance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello FE Users,

Please post your request for an increase to your File Exchange daily limit here. Please understand that by default the daily limit is set at 5k actions per day. We are happy to review your account for an increase if you would like to request it. We will review the request and reply here once we are able to increase your limit.

Due to account privacy, we will not state your actual File Exchange daily limit when we reply to your request. If you would like to know what your current limit was set to, you can email to turbodata@ebay.com.

**IMPORTANT NOTE**  This topic may not be monitored daily, so if you need immediate assistance for a limit request, please either email to turbodata@ebay.com, or call in to Customer Service and ask for the File Exchange/Advanced Apps support team. Our business hours are 8AM - 6PM Mountain Standard Time (Monday - Friday).

Message 1 of 63
latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

Re: File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @-fanofla-,

Thanks for posting.

I've increased your File Exchange limit, as requested, effective immediately. Let me know if you run into any more trouble with it.

Message 16 of 63
latest reply

hi. Please i would like to increase my File Exchange daily limit 

Message 17 of 63
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @egypt-online-shop,

Thanks for posting.

I've increased your File Exchange limit, as requested, effective immediately. Let me know if you run into any trouble with it.

Message 18 of 63
latest reply

Can we please be added or is there a way to mass upload and change prices? our store is cool-chaos

Message 19 of 63
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @cool-chaos,

Thanks for reaching out.

We actually have File Exchange enabled on every seller account by default, so you should have no issues accessing it. You can access by going to your Seller Hub Overview Page, scrolling down till you see a Selling Tools box, and clicking the File Exchange link.

I've attached some basic instruction for getting started listing with the tool, as well as making bulk price/quantity changes. @shipscript's post at the top of this thread also contains a lot of great resources that I would recommend reviewing.

If you have issues or have any additional questions, these boards are a great place to ask, or you can reach out to my team directly by emailing turbodata@ebay.com.

Message 20 of 63
latest reply

Hi there!

We would like to increase our File Exchange Limit. How can we get started?

Message 21 of 63
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @nurkarretail,

Thanks for posting. I've increased the File Exchange limit on your account, effective immediately.

As for getting started, what is it you're looking to do with the tool? My previous reply on this thread contained documents for getting started creating new listings, and revising price and quantity, if that would be helpful.  Shipscript's post at the top of this thread also contains a lot of great resources that I would recommend reviewing.

Message 22 of 63
latest reply

Hi,

Can I please have my file limit increase, please? 

Thank you

Message 23 of 63
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ynwa_2020,

Thanks for posting.

I've increased your File Exchange limit, as requested, effective immediately. Let me know if you run into any trouble with it.

Message 24 of 63
latest reply

Thank you!!!

Message 25 of 63
latest reply

Hi

Please increase my limit, we are currently completely stuck, we currently cannot revise or add new items as we have hit out limit, if you could help resolve this it would be very appreciated.
Australian ebay site (in case this info is required).

Message 26 of 63
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @alamats,

Thanks for posting.

Message 27 of 63
latest reply

Hello

Please could I have my daily limit increased.

I've just moved over to using File Exchange and although I don't intend to be regularly updating my products, when I do update them I am running into my daily limit very quickly - presumably due to the fact that each of my products can have anywhere from 10 to 40 variations.

Many thanks
Michael

Message 28 of 63
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @modernartprint,

Thanks for posting.

I've increased your File Exchange limit, as requested, effective immediately; I accounted for the variations as well, and I appreciate you bringing that up. Let me know if you run into any trouble with it.

Message 29 of 63
latest reply

I'm not sure what my daily limit for file exchange uploads are but I've reached it.  Now that I have all the kinks worked out,  can I get them increased?

Thank you.

Message 30 of 63
latest reply