cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

**Update Notes**

For anyone that is following or seeing this message. There has been a new updated post created for this request. I will no longer be monitoring this post. Thank you.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/File-Exchange-Limit-Increase-Requests-Here/m-p/30492816#M28...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi FE Users,

Please post your request for an increase to your File Exchange daily limit here. Please understand that by default the daily limit is set at 5k actions per day. We are happy to review your account for an increase if you would like to request it. We will review the request and reply here with the results.

This topic may not be monitored daily, so if you need immediate assistance for a limit request, please either email to turbodata@ebay.com, or call in to Customer Service and ask for the File Exchange/Advanced Apps support team.

Regards,

Advanced Apps
eBay Community Support

***IMPORTANT***: If you need direct support for File Exchange, please feel free to reach us through email at turbodata@ebay.com. Thank you!

Message 1 of 303
latest reply
302 REPLIES 302

Re: File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

@chippower24de - Thank you for posting your request on this board thread.

I have raised your File Exchange daily upload limit for this account on all the sites that you have requested.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to respond to this post.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 61 of 303
latest reply

Dear eBay Team,

We would like to increase our limit to 50k per day on ebay.de.

Best regards

Message 62 of 303
latest reply

@agdmaster_com - Thank you for posting your File Exchange upload limit increase request on this Community Board thread.

Can I please ask that you verify the site that you are subscribe to File Exchange on?

Once you verify that you are subscribe to File Exchange on eBay DE. Please respond back to this post and I will review your account for a limit raise.

I appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 63 of 303
latest reply

Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply.  CSV files are uploaded by ebay.pl (they can also be added by ebay.de)

http://bulksell.ebay.pl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?FileExchangeUploadResults&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK

But the auctions in the file refer to ebay.de

Does it matter on what ebay website do we upload csv files?

Either way, please increase the limit for ebay.de

Best regards

Message 64 of 303
latest reply

@agdmaster_com - Thank you for responding to my post.

It doesn't matter what site you upload to as long as the Action metadata is specified as you stated.

What you are doing is requesting a File Exchange daily upload limit to be increased for eBay DE on your account. If you aren't subscribe to File Exchange on that site such as eBay DE, I can't raise the limit for that account.

Please go to your "Subscriptions" page while on www.ebay.de and subscribe. Once you have subscribe, please let me know and I will raise your limit for eBay DE.

I appreciate your continuously cooperation on this matter.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 65 of 303
latest reply

Thank you for explaining this issue.

Please increase the limit on ebay PL (Polnad) on which we have subscribed CSV-Manager and by which we add csv with products to the German market.

Best regards

Message 66 of 303
latest reply

@agdmaster_com - Thank you for submitting your request for a higher File Exchange daily upload limit for eBay Poland.

I reviewed your account and I can see an increase was granted.

Please feel free to upload your file. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to respond by posting a comment on this email thread.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 67 of 303
latest reply

Hello,
Please increase my CSV-Manager upload daily limit to 50k on account: CHIPPOWER2 on ebay .de.

Message 68 of 303
latest reply

Hello,
Please increase my File Exchange upload daily limit to 50k on account: CHIPBOXPOWER on ebay .com.

Message 69 of 303
latest reply

Hello,
Please increase my File Exchange upload daily limit to 50k on account: CHIPPOWER4 on ebay .com.au.

Message 70 of 303
latest reply

Hello,
Please increase my File Exchange upload daily limit to 50k on account: CHIPPOWER5 on ebay .es.

Message 71 of 303
latest reply

Hello,
Please increase my File Exchange upload daily limit to 50k on account: POWERFACTORY10 on ebay .com.

Message 72 of 303
latest reply

Hello,
Please increase my File Exchange upload daily limit to 50k on account: POWERFACTORY5 on ebay .fr.

Message 73 of 303
latest reply

Hi,

Am I able to get an increase of daily limit? I been trying to fix this problem due to the new active listing policy and informed me I require to remove listings or be charged a fee if I do not remove in-active listings.

I tried to bulk end listings via file-exhange but I reached my daily limit too quickly (and I made a mistake of converting xsv to csv so no action was taken and wasted by a day by doing all 500,000 listings at a time). Please upload so I can fix my in-active listing policy problem quicker. On the ebay.com and eBay.com.au would do just fine thanks.

Message 74 of 303
latest reply

@chippower2 - Thank you for posting your request for a higher File Exchange daily upload limit on this Community thread.

I reviewed your account and I can see the increase has been granted. You should be able to upload your file through eBay DE.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 75 of 303
latest reply