cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

**Update Notes**

For anyone that is following or seeing this message. There has been a new updated post created for this request. I will no longer be monitoring this post. Thank you.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/File-Exchange-Limit-Increase-Requests-Here/m-p/30492816#M28...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi FE Users,

Please post your request for an increase to your File Exchange daily limit here. Please understand that by default the daily limit is set at 5k actions per day. We are happy to review your account for an increase if you would like to request it. We will review the request and reply here with the results.

This topic may not be monitored daily, so if you need immediate assistance for a limit request, please either email to turbodata@ebay.com, or call in to Customer Service and ask for the File Exchange/Advanced Apps support team.

Regards,

Advanced Apps
eBay Community Support

***IMPORTANT***: If you need direct support for File Exchange, please feel free to reach us through email at turbodata@ebay.com. Thank you!

Message 1 of 303
latest reply
302 REPLIES 302

Re: File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

@edenpleasureproducts - Thank you for posting your File Exchange daily upload request on this community board.

I have raised your File Exchange daily upload limit according to your needs.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to post a response on this thread.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 31 of 303
latest reply

Hello,

I have been writing to you to increase the limit on CSV-manager on ebay.de (account: POWERFACTORY1) but it is still the limit.

Please increase my CSV-manager upload daily limit to 50k.

Message 32 of 303
latest reply

@powerfactory10 - Thank you for posting your File Exchange daily upload limit raise request on this Community Board thread.

I have raised your File Exchange daily upload limit according to your account needs.

You are good to go.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 33 of 303
latest reply

Hello,
Please increase my FileExchange upload daily limit to 50k on account: POWERFACTORY4 on ebay.it
Message 34 of 303
latest reply

@chipboxpower - Thank you for submitting your File Exchange daily upload limit raise request on this Community Board posting.

I have set this account's (pwerfactory4) File Exchange daily upload limit according to the account's needs.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to respond to this posting.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 35 of 303
latest reply

Hello,
Please increase my FileExchange upload daily limit to 50k on account: CHIPPOWER24DE.
Message 36 of 303
latest reply

i am new to ebay.  an experienced amazon seller.  I am trying to figure out file exchange.  I hit daily limit quickly without uploading anything(doing a lot of test due to error).  I use vehicle compatibiilty list which has 1000 vehicle list.  I think i can easily hit the daily limit.  can you increase to reasonable amount so i can get my selling on ebay started.

Message 37 of 303
latest reply

@bestconsumergoods007 - I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be happy to assist you with your File Exchange higher daily upload limit request.

I reviewed your account and have set your new limit according to your needs.

Please keep in mind that there are other File Exchange limitations that I won't have access to adjust.

a) Single file size can't exceed more than 15 MB (technically 14.9 MB).

b) Single file can't exceed more than 150,000 lines of information.

If you continue to have issues with your daily upload limit, please feel free to post your response on this board thread.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 38 of 303
latest reply

@chipboxpower - Thank you for posting your File Exchange daily upload limit request on this board thread.

I'm assuming this File Exchange daily request is for the eBay DE site. I will go ahead and raise your File Exchange limit for this account (CHIPPOWER24DE) .

Going forward. I would need to ask that you please sign into the account that you are requesting a limit raise for and post the request using that account on this Community board thread.

This way I can do proper review of the account and verify the File Exchange subscription on that account. Thank you.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 39 of 303
latest reply

Hello,
Please increase my FileExchange upload daily limit to 50k on account: CHIPPOWER24UK on ebay .fr, .it and .es.

Message 40 of 303
latest reply

Hello,
Please increase my FileExchange upload daily limit to 50k on account: CHIPPOWER24DE on ebay .fr, .it and .es.

Message 41 of 303
latest reply

@chippower24uk - Thank you for submitting a request for higher your File Exchange daily upload limit through this Community Board thread.

I have raised this account's File Exchange daily upload limit accordingly.

If you need any further assistance, please post a response to this Community thread.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 42 of 303
latest reply

Can I get my daily limit increased to 50k? 

Message 43 of 303
latest reply

@motorply - Thank you for submitting a request to raise your File Exchange daily upload limit.

I have raised your account's File Exchange daily upload limit according to the needs of your account.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to reply to this posting.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 44 of 303
latest reply

Hi there, 

I'd like to  request for an increase to my File Exchange daily limit. 

it's for ebay motor auto parts. so I will need limit than usual due to fitment compatibility. 

Thank you very much

Message 45 of 303
latest reply