Please help.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Fiel Exchange: Abandoning Job

draex@ebay.com
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@jjsportsmix15

Your file is still showing data in a row that does not have an action.  Please review the file, cell C100 for the following text:

"formulas don’t go past here. If scanning past here, copy and paste formulas down".

Regards,

Draex

eBay Community Support

***IMPORTANT***: Please do not send email messages to this account as the account is not monitored for questions via email contact. If you have a question, please post a topic, or email to turbodata@ebay.com Thanks!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I've tried uploading a file exchange variation and was presented with two error codes. Please advise:

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@jjsportsmix15 - Thank you for posting your concerns on the Community Boards. I'm sorry that this response is delayed. I hope you were able to figure it out. If not. Here are some information regarding the reference codes:

21916619 - Warning - Item level quantity will be ignored. The sum of the quantities for all the variations will be used for the listing quantity.

*This message is to inform you that when it comes to variation, quantity information should be input on the child lines. If you add information on the parent line, our system will ignore it. This generally happens when using smart headers such as Quantity=1. This applies the quantity to all lines.*

21916582 - Error - Duplicate VariationSpecifics trait value in the VariationSpecificsSet container.

*This error is informing you that you have duplicate values for your variation. Please start by checking your RelationshipDetails values for duplicates.*

I hope this helps you in completing your variation listing uploads.

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 4 of 4
latest reply