cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draft listings disappearing

My draft count went down by around 10 after I saved a new draft. It looks like some drafts, which were created a couple of weeks ago, have been deleted.

Spoke to eBay support. They said it's a known technical issue which is "being looked into".

Are other sellers having this problem today?

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Draft listings disappearing

I CALL EBAY TWICE A DAY AND AM NOW VIDEO RECORDING THEM AND PRINTING OUT THE EMAIL AS PROOF NO RECORDS OF CALLS! KEEP IT THE PROOF THEY KNEW THIS FOR MONTHS

Now they are disappearing by the hundreds SR # 1-4589275512712, and eBay is to incompetent to fix their issue and just to leave what's working alone. thank God that I am videotaping all of these calls and saving them, printing all the messages up and saving them. Incompetence at the best  

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

I have just spoken to Customer Service again....quoted the Ticket No. 14187.   Agent reported numeroius people reported but cannot see what is currently being done and also the IT Department may not started working on it yet!!!  She corrected herself and said they would be working on it but may not have answers!  Why I ask when there is an issue like this an Alert is not flashed on screen when viewing your account to advise the problem and suggest ways to avoid.  It's happened from what I can see on the Community before.  Yes I am frustrated and do hope EBay compensates those effected.   Something I also noted ....I never received a survey after my calls to review the Customer Service Representative......very unusual ....an email is usually received 30-60 mins after a call.  Maybe because the matter was not resolved and there would be no high star rating!

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Still happening....Feb 8, 2023

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

I went through a bunch of unsold items, clicked on relist, then saved them as drafts, and copied them before they disappeared. What has now happened is that the drafts all appear in my drafts section, but when I click on one to relist or edit I get a "Well this is embarrassing" message that the draft isn't working right now, but it appears they are actually gone, even though the headers are still listed there...

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

I lost 50-60 drafts about a week ago...there was some server crash on Wednesday - today, I noticed over 150 drafts were deleted - meaning I have to pay my employees to redo all of those listings next week.

This cost me > $2000 in lost business this month.

Worse yet, there is a large amount of inventory that I won't even be able to tell what was done and what wasn't because it's just GONE. 

On a scale of 1-10, this is a level 13 problem. eBay needs to fire whatever developers are responsible for this.

Jason

Message 20 of 20
latest reply