cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSR Reports - Gone???

Every day I run the DSR reports... today, the link to do so, or access previous reports seems to be gone.   Any one know where it has moved to?   

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: DSR Reports - Gone???

My link sends me to the feedback page. I know that they didn't mean anything anymore but I liked to see if someone said nice things but left bad stars for the shipping cost that they agreed to when they bid or bought the item. 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I have a bookmark that takes me to the DSR report page https://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SDCreateDSRReport but the "back to reports" link dumps back to my feedback page, and when I tried to run a date report it also just kicked back to the feedback page.

Link is gone from the Seller Dashboard, so I'm guessing DSR reports are done.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Another seller protection tool seems to have been removed!  I'm in the UK and I ran a report one day (19th Feb) and the next day when another feedback arrived it wasn't there.  Lots of us have contacted cs and got numerous different replies, or no replies.  Hopefully everyone will complain so we can get it back.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Well eBay, then I guess I won't leave feedback anymore period - buyers or sellers. Thanks a lot for taking yet another thing away from us.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vettenoodle wrote:

Every day I run the DSR reports... today, the link to do so, or access previous reports seems to be gone.   Any one know where it has moved to?   

Hi @vettenoodle, I just wanted to confirm that we made a change recently to our Detailed Seller Rating (DSR) Reports. This has been removed from the Performance dashboard as of February 20th - I apologize for the delay in confirming this update and am happy to provide some added context on this change.

We evaluate our tools on a regular basis to understand the value that they provide. When it is found that a feature is not of value to most of our Community, it will be retired. Since DSRs no longer factor into Seller Standards, we have seen a significant drop in the utilization of this report. If anyone would like to see their DSRs, visit your Feedback Profile page to see overall DSRs at an account level. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Thank you for the follow up.  That is not the answer I wanted, but at least an honest answer.   I used that tool, and it did work well.   

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Bring back the reports.

I don't care if they don't "factor into Seller Standards" anymore, I care that they 'factor into Buyer Standards' - I want to know who has secret complains. Grading is subjective, think our's was off?.. well all of our listing ask that you contact us first before involving 'mother ebay' - let us get it straighten out. Still not happy? Then contact 'mother' - Plus we really hate people (buyers) who gush praise in feedback and then leave one's for shipping & handling - which is a price shown to them before they bid/buy.

(and now the rant) To paraphrase Johnnie Cochran "Price too high? - then don't buy." It's that simple. Or be a 'man' and and say it to my face in the feedback, don't hide behind mom's dress like a six year old. Wimps. I really don't want you to buy my whatever, I really don't want your money.  Now I feel better.

And can buyer still leave stars? If so, why? if they don't count/mean anything anymore.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I asked that very question - why, if sellers can't run the reports, can buyers still mark the detailed seller ratings?  The question was ignored and rep replied they will pass the info to the tech team.

I ran reports only when buyers left feedback.  Fortunately most were honest but there are some real sneaky folks who tell you how much they heart their item, got it quick etc., and then jab you in the ribs with low stars.  I include a note - any problems please let me know.  But no, they would rather sneak in low stars instead.  If my stars take a ding then anyone who's left recent feedback, whether they were guilty or not, will be blocked as now I can't ascertain who the ratfink is!sob

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Since the reports were taken away last month we just stopped leaving feedback, as we don't want to thank somebody who secretly trashed us.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

And let's not forget those with slippery fingers who mis-enter their detailed seller ratings and you get 1 star instead of 5 (this has happended to me twice).  These "can't be changed".  Hey, you don't like my item decription go right ahead and give me a low rating.  But please, be careful and enter the right number of stars.  I only get about 30 to 40 ratings a year so one entry mistake blows my whole act.  Can't get the trust with a 4.8 star rating with all those lucky dog 5 star sellers out there.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply