cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Template is not inserting when listing

Whenever I go to try and list and click on the drop-down on my listing template and click 'Insert' - suddenly nothing comes up anymore. I've tried this on Google Chrome browser and Safari. This just started happening in the past week. I've tried creating a new template and inserting it and the same thing happened. 

Anyone else started to experience this issue?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Custom Template is not inserting when listing

yes i have the same issue also , i click insert and nothing happens. also when i click manage nothing pops up.

i tried to create a new template and use it but same issue.

anyone have a fix? i tried chrome and firefox to be sure its not a browser issue..maybe ebay glitch?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@spiffny 

@syntax2008 

This still works for me using Firefox on Win10 and using Safari on MacOS 11.6

Could a popup blocker be in the way?

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

no , my popup blocker is enabled for ebay.com

i spoke to ebay today waiting for solution..

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Same issue for me as well. Been happening since Friday. Tried on Chrome and FireFox on Windows 10, 11, and Sonoma. Only a few work except my most used ones. Made a new template and also broken.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Turned off pop up blocker as well and still doesn’t work. I think it’s a bug on eBay’s system any staff can escalate this? 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@techdealswarehouse wrote:

Only a few work except my most used ones.

@techdealswarehouse 

Please explain this. You may have brought up a clue.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

2/3 of my most used templates stopped working all together. Can't delete them so I made a new one and that also doesn't work. I also modified a working template and pasted a non working one into that. Now that one is broken too.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@spiffny 

Yes, this started happening today.

One of my Description templates is totally nonfunctional. I can't even open it to delete it.

And the others are spotty.

I thought maybe it was my browser, but the same thing is happening in another browser.

Also tried signing out, quitting the browser, and signing back in. Nada. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Any news on this? None of my templates are inserting unless I create a new template, but I'm going to run out of slots if I keep doing that.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply